Part 72

Yan Ting sneaked out of the hospital yesterday and spent the night in the hotel with Lin Yuan. The wound that had already been scabbed was cracked again, and after returning to the hospital, he was reprimanded by the attending doctor.

Last night was tossed badly, Lin Yuan was tired, sitting on the small bench in the corner, his head snoozing little by little.

Several times, he was awakened by the doctor's exasperated reprimand, looked blankly at Yan Thunder, and when he reacted to what had happened, he bowed his head and laughed with schadenfreude.

According to the generational division, the attending doctor who is close to retirement is Yan Ting's distant uncle. It was his fault that he had sneaked out of the hospital despite the nurse's obstruction and had cracked the wound again, and no matter how he was reprimanded, he suffered in silence.

The attending doctor trained for a while, and before leaving, he saw Lin Yuan in the corner smiling and trembling, thinking that he was really old, and he didn't understand what the young people were thinking now.

In order to make it easier for the nurse to take the medicine, Yan Ting took off his shirt, revealing a scarred and crisscrossed back. The deepest wounds were slightly cracked, and a small amount of blood seeped out, but it was not very serious.

In addition, there were several scratches on Yan Ting's shoulder that were unusually clear and fresh, and they were caused within twenty-four hours at a glance.

The nurse had just gotten married, and at a glance she recognized how this was caught, and immediately blushed.

After the end of the drug, Yan Ting was wrapped into a mummy, and the gauze circled several times on the upper body, leaving a seriously ill wounded person alive, leaning on the bed with a pale face, and the sweat wet the hair hanging in front of his forehead.

Just now the nurse was not light or heavy, he suffered a lot of crimes, but Lin Yuan was not distressed at all. Climb into bed and lie down on your pillow and fall asleep. <

Who told him to himself endlessly last night, deservedly!

The cold of winter is always inseparable from the warm bed, you can lie down and never sit, and it is even more impossible to go out and hang out.

But Lin Yuan still had to go to school and take exams.

There is nothing in class, I don't understand it, I listen to it randomly, and I have a headache when I get to the exam.

Several times, he wanted to just leave school and wait for the next school year to fight again.

But I thought that every September, I would start a new school year, and I felt that it was too long.

Near the end of December, the baby in Lin Yuan's belly was already six months old. The meat that was previously skinned was also re-raised and grown back.

Due to the action of progesterone, the skin is also visible to the naked eye and becomes white and delicate, as soft and smooth as jelly.

During the class, Zhou Xu sat next to him, always staring at his face, and even wanted to move, wanting to touch it.

"Xiao Yuan."

"Huh?" Lin Yuan was struggling with the fact that the teacher had just drawn too many exam points, and his delicate brows were wrinkled into a mess, and his face was full of pity.

"You seem to have a little incense on you." Zhou Xu sniffed hard, smelled a faint, unspeakable smell, very good smell.

"Huh?" Lin Yuan returned to his senses, buried his nose in his sleeve and inhaled a few breaths, but didn't smell anything, "It may be the smell of laundry detergent." <