Part 49

yan ting was present, and cheng xi knew that no matter what he did, he would not be able to take advantage of anything.

she brought her son with the intention of disgusting lin yuan.

once the relationship between yan ting and lin yuan is not strong and does not achieve 100% trust, perhaps it will crack because of qingqing's father, and from then on, as soon as there is wind and grass, it will expand indefinitely.

cheng xi himself can't get the people, and he doesn't want others to get them.

yan ting's action of protecting lin yuan in his arms deeply stung her heart.

she smiled and stood up slowly. staring at lin yuan's face, his eyes oozed with undisguised resentment.

after a few moments, cheng xitou left without looking back, not even asking for a child.

the wind gently blew through the treetops, and the weather was even colder.

in the villa, the air conditioner whistles a warm wind to dispel the cold.

five-year-old xiao qingqing made it on the sofa, a pair of small short legs straight, and his feet were still wearing the small black leather shoes that his father bought for him.

chubby's face cried like a flower cat, and as soon as he entered the house, he ignored no one, climbed onto the sofa, clutched his little leather ball in his arms, and pouted his mouth to sulk.

yan ting said hello to the doorman, and after letting people in casually next time, he returned to the living room and saw lin yuan and han miao standing on the edge of the sofa, and neither of them sat down.

"what's wrong?" yan ting walked over, sat down on the sofa, and then took lin yuan into his arms.

han miao, who was not asked, and was still shown a face: "..."

can you two not use your hands and feet in front of the children, it is simply disrespectful to the old." <

yan ting didn't do anything excessive, and after lin yuan's ass hit the sofa, he withdrew his arm.

picking up an orange from the fruit plate on the coffee table and starting to peel it, yan ting's eyes fell on the orange peel, and he said in a cold and hard tone, "i asked your father to pick you up and take you home."

when he said this, no one looked at it, han miao thought he was saying it to himself, just ready to be angry, i am such an adult, can you not move to talk about my father.

before she could open her mouth, a milky voice preemptively sounded, "uncle, you are so ruthless."

lin yuan: "..."

han miao: "..."

the two looked at each other, and both saw shock in each other's eyes.

are today's children so precocious?

qingqing is only five years old this year, but he is a small ghost, and adults think he doesn't understand anything, but in fact he knows a lot.

this was not the first time he had met this fierce uncle, his father had taken him to see him once before.

but he didn't like this little uncle, he fell to the ground and cried very sadly, the little uncle did not pick him up, and told him: man must be strong, can not just cry casually.

he was only five years old, so why couldn't he cry.

xiao qingqing was aggrieved in his heart, but he didn't say it.

yan ting divided the peeled orange into two halves, half to lin yuan and half to the little nephew.

"i don't." qingqing flattened his mouth in grievance, his eyes were filled with tears, and his milk voice said, "if i don't eat your oranges, you will poison me." ""