Part 78

On the way home, Yan Ting has been very silent.

He was usually reticent, and ordinary people couldn't tell the difference, but Lin Yuan wouldn't be unaware of the difference.

Lin Yuan tilted his head and stared at Yan Ting's side face for a while, and saw that he maintained the same posture, and he didn't pay attention to himself all the time, so he reached out and grabbed his sleeve, "Are you saying anything to me?"

Even Yan Ting never realized that when his emotions were not safe, his eyes were always cold and weak, and the strong oppressive force of his body would unconsciously leak out, enveloping his body, making people prohibitive and afraid to get close.

The driver in the front seat had a clear perception of this, and the palm of the hand clutching the steering wheel had long been scared out of a layer of cold sweat, and he had to hold on strongly and drive the car smoothly with twelve points of spirit.

If it were not for the high salary, not many people around Yan Ting would dare to take over the jobs.

Drivers have been working for years and have not adapted to the low pressure when their bosses are cold.

Lin Yuan spoke at a very small volume, almost only the two of them in the back seat could hear, and was quickly engulfed in the sound of the engine.

"Yuanyuan, don't think about it." Yan Ting held Lin Yuan's hand and gently rubbed the back of his hand that had recently grown some flesh, the movement was very gentle, but the low air pressure around him did not ease at all.

Not knowing why he was in a bad mood, Lin Yuan did not rush to guess, looked down at his stomach, sighed lightly, and said, "In more than two months, the cub will be born."

Lin Yuan just casually sighed, and after he finished speaking, even he himself was stunned. <

More than two months, sixty or seventy days, said long but not long, as if a blink of an eye has passed.

Wrapping his arms around the child's waist and taking the man into his arms, Yan Ting gently kissed his cheek, "Well, don't be afraid." 

Lin Yuan wanted to be like before, stubbornly retorting that he was not afraid of it, soon it was a child, a mouth on the stomach, just take it out...

He didn't dare to think any further.

The three words of giving birth to a child sound simple, but even women who have had the organs of small life since birth have been closed from the ghost door when giving birth.

What's more, Lin Yuan is a boy.

A man's body is inherently unsuitable for conception. During pregnancy, there are already countless dangers that even doctors cannot predict.

What's more, it is the day of childbirth, and the danger does not know how many times it will be multiplied.

Lin Yuan's personality was very grinning, but he didn't think about it so much.

He was afraid of pain.

When he usually walks, if he accidentally kicks a stone, he can grin his teeth in pain and his eyes are red.

The pain of drawing a hole in his stomach was not something he could imagine.

Lin Yuan grabbed Yan Ting's fingers, which were thicker than his own, and squeezed them, hurriedly shrugging off the chaotic thoughts in his mind, and muttered, "Then do you have anything you want to ask?"

He always felt that Yan Ting's taciturnity along the way had something to do with himself. <

Lin Yuan's sixth sense has always been very accurate, and the chance of error is very small.