Part 66

Zhou Xu sat in the co-pilot's seat, looking sideways at Lin Yuan in the back seat, unable to say what it felt in his heart.

Lin Yuan tilted his head slightly, smiling at the man next to him.

Those dark and cold eyes of the past, at this moment, gathered the stars, and they were radiant.

In the past half a month, Lin Yuan has always shown his coolness, and even if the two lips are occasionally curved, they will quickly fall back and form a cold straight line.

It turns out that cold beauties can also laugh.

At this moment, he bent his eyebrows and smiled defenselessly, a well-behaved appearance that Zhou Xu had never seen before.

Lin Yuan raised his eyes wide and quietly observed the two people in the front seat for a moment. Seeing that they were all looking ahead without squinting, they let go of their hearts and boldly moved to Yan Ting's side, until the knees of the two left and right legs bumped together, and then stopped.

Yan Ting bowed his head, his thin lips slightly sunken in a curvature, and his eyes watched him gently make small movements. In the inky deep pupils, the little guy's eyes flashed with joy.

Lin Yuan unzipped his coat, dragged the man's palm on his stomach, and whispered, "Do you want to touch the cub?" Five months later, the cub grew so fast that in just half a month, his belly was already big.

Yan Ting felt the warmth coming from the palm of his hand, and his heart was very unpleasant.

He had sworn that he would take good care of Lin Yuan and the child, but he repeatedly reneged on his promise.

Yan Ting didn't know how Lin Yuan had come to be alone during the time when he was unconscious. <

Not only did he lose a circle, but even his eyes became cautious, and his tone of voice was timid, without the arrogant appearance of his teeth and claws before.

It is like a kitten that has been abandoned by its owner's family, and after being picked up again, it shrinks its tail and hangs its ears, afraid of being thrown away again, and dare not be reckless.

Yan Ting's heart was as dull as a knife cut, and he regretted that he had not foreseen all the dangers and possibilities in advance, and made arrangements for Lin Yuan.

Let him float outside and suffer alone.

But it is useless to regret it, and what has already happened cannot be changed. All he can do is make up for it in the days to come and avoid a similar incident from happening again.

Even if life is full of unknowns, he can't protect Lin Yuan under his wings every moment. Also do your best to make the little guy tough enough to stand alone.

Yan Ting gently caressed Lin Yuan's pregnant belly through his clothes, and the original sharp eyebrows became soft, "Will it still be uncomfortable?" 

"No, it won't." Lin Yuan shook his head, grinning at the corners of his mouth and smiling brightly, "He is very well-behaved, he has not made trouble with me for a long time." The

little cub seemed to feel that his father was in a bad mood, and he was obedient during this time, and he did not toss once.

Lin Yuan's originally shrugged eye tail, after seeing Yan Ting, has been in a state of excitement, the pupils of the eyes are shining, not only restored to the former brilliance, but also as if with the bottom, the whole person has become clear.

Even he didn't realize how much cherished attachment was mixed in his eyes when he saw Yan Ting, and the trepidation hidden under the smile. <

There were other people in the front seat, Lin Yuan was not too embarrassed, did not talk much about the topic of the little cub, and was afraid that Yan Ting would idle himself and argue, quietly holding his hand, soft and obedient.