Part 58

Lin Yuan was woken up by the ringing of the telephone.

Half-dreaming, he scratched a few handfuls on the nightstand in a daze. Touching the cube-shaped phone, I didn't see who it was, and I put it in my ear and fed it twice, "Who?" 

This big morning, disturbing people's dreams is immoral behavior.

Disturbing the sleep of pregnant women is even more reprehensible!

Just after saying that, there was a scolding and questioning on the phone, "Who are you?" This is Yan Ting's mobile phone, who let you pick it up? He only promised me yesterday, to manage the company well, turn around and go to the fool?

 The other party crackled and said a lot, the brain was occupied by sleepy bugs, the consciousness was not awake, Lin Yuan did not understand a word, lazily yawned: "Did not go out to fool around, he is in my bed."

 The man on the other end of the phone was silent for a long time, as if he did not expect him to say it so bluntly. Just two words on the bed can make people think.

The mobile phone attached to his ear did not move, and Lin Yuan smacked his mouth and slept again.

Just after falling asleep, an angry rebuke suddenly came from the earpiece, "You young man, can you speak more elegantly?"

"Huh?" Lin Yuan's body shook violently, he was woken up again, opened his eyes and said blankly, "Where am I not elegant, not to mention the bed, is it kangshang?" When a defiler sees a defilement, it is because your mind is not pure that you will hear that everything is yellow..."

He was old and pedantic, and after he retorted, he said: "By the way, who are you?" Sell insurance or shops, call me early in the morning..."

"I'm his dad!" Yan Zheng was so angry that he smoked.

"What? WWhat are you kidding, you deceive people to be real. My father died long ago..."

Lin Yuan was woken up, got up a little angry, scolded and grinned, and realized that something was wrong, and the voice that was still straight and strong gradually weakened, and finally the small one could hardly be heard.

Wait a minute...... What did the man say just now?

His dad, Yan Ting's old father?

That is... My father-in-law?

It's early in the morning, it's a little exciting.

The person on the other end of the phone seemed to be so angry that he couldn't speak, it was exceptionally quiet, Lin Yuan pursed his lips and did not dare to make a sound again, turned over lightly, and pasted the mobile phone to the ear of the man sleeping next to him.

Yan Ting was still asleep with his eyes closed, and did not seem to be awakened.

Lin Yuan mischievously pinched his nose and woke people up alive.

When he opened his eyes, he saw that the little guy was looking at himself with round eyes.

Yan Ting had just woken up, and those plain cold eyes had left a little bit of regret that had just woken up. The low voice was also slightly hoarse, "What's wrong?"

"Your phone." Lin Yuan blinked his clear eyes to remind.

Yan Ting took the mobile phone he had attached to his ear, and gently kissed the little guy's cheek before saying, "Hello, hello."

Lin Yuan withdrew his arm and silently moved back.

Just two centimeters out, through the air can hear the roar from the phone. <