Part 25

Before falling asleep, Lin Yuan was still thinking about putting the date with Yan Ting on the agenda, so that the two of them were more like they were in love.

When I woke up, the sun was on three poles, and the sun was already sunburning.

Lin Yuan sat on the bed, rubbing his eyes confusedly.

His stomach grumbled, as if protesting that he was starving.

After washing, Lin Yuan kicked the slippers downstairs, but found that Yan Ting was not there.

The housekeeper told him that the gentleman had gone to work and would not be able to return until the evening.

Yan Ting was not there, Lin Yuan could enjoy it.

He planned to go out for a walk, but the plan could not keep up with the changes.

Just after breakfast, the family welcomed an uninvited guest.

Wu Yun was still dressed up gracefully and luxuriously, and the emerald ring on his hand was the size of a pigeon's egg.

She sat down on the couch, took a sip of her coffee, and then said slowly, "I came today mainly to find you." Lin Yuan was

planning to search for how much the gem ring of the pigeon egg could sell, and when he heard the words, he put down his mobile phone again, "Huh? What am I looking for? With that, a photograph was handed to him.

Wu Yun explained: "This is Ah Ting's fiancée, and they will be engaged tomorrow. Ah Ting raises you, and I don't mind. I just hope you know how to score inches and know what your identity is.

Lin Yuan: "...??? Oh, that's not true.

Shouldn't it be dumping me for a check for five million and letting me leave your son? <

After waiting for a while, without hearing the following, Lin Yuan asked, "Gone?"

Wu Yun was silent, and after half a moment, he squeezed a few words out of his mouth: "What else do you want?"

Lin Yuan twisted her fingers very obviously, hoping that she would understand.

Wu Yun did understand, but only replied with two words, "No money."

Lin Yuan was confused, why didn't this go according to the script?

"I've said everything I have to say, so be yourself." Wu Yun quickly left.

Yan Ting did not come back one night.

Lin Yuan lay alone on the wide bed in the bedroom, losing sleep for the first time.

My mind was full of words from Yan's mother, Yan Ting was going to be engaged to another woman tomorrow...

How does it sound, so dramatic?

I hadn't heard Yan Ting mention it before, was he deliberately deceiving himself?

Lin Yuan couldn't sleep, just all kinds of wild thoughts, the more he thought about it, the more wrong it was. In novels, it is often written that men raise little lovers outside, and at home they marry married women who are married, and enjoy the blessings of others.

When the matter was revealed, the man who had escaped was raised outside, and the man suddenly woke up and chased his wife to the crematorium.

Lin Yuan thought, do you want to run too?

Midnight is the easiest time to be impulsive. Lin Yuan jumped up from the bed and began to pack his luggage.

When the packing was finished, the sky outside was already white with fish belly, and Lin Yuan suddenly didn't want to run. <