Part 63

Xu Mingyi has lived for thirty or forty years, and he has never seen such a faceless person.

Wearing green hats to others is still so blatant.

Slut!

She was so angry that her teeth trembled, and she was eager to rush up and give this faceless slutty two slaps, and even dared to fuck her son.

It is still Yan Thunder who seduces!

In the old man's hospital room, do these things that are not on the table.

"You give me out!" Xu Mingyi said angrily.

Lin Yuan slowly sorted out his clothes, pushed away the Yan Ting who was holding him, and calmly walked over, "What's the matter?

He did not bow his head again, and his eyebrows were gently raised, facing Madam Xu's angry gaze.

The facial features of the lips and red teeth were exposed, and a pair of peach blossom eyes were black and bright, as if they were plated with a layer of starlight.

Xu Mingyi shook his eyes for a moment, stared at his face for several seconds, was startled by this familiar eyebrow, and was surprised: "Have we seen it somewhere?" 

"You should have seen my brother." Lin Yuan's face was not red, his heart was not beating, he was lying, and his tone was loose, "My brother's name is Lin Yuan, and I look very similar to him."

Xu Mingyi's three views were once again hit hard, and even his words were not neat. Raising his finger to Yan Ting, he scolded in a loud voice, "Do you know that your brother has a relationship with him that can't be on the table?"

Lin Yuan whispered wordlessly, "Normal boyfriend, what's not on the table?" But, auntie, it's normal for you to be old and your mind can't keep up with young people. <

Xu Mingyi has always been well-maintained, and the person who is almost forty years old looks like he is only in his early thirties. Whenever she went out, others didn't all praise her for being young and beautiful, not at all like someone with a twenty-year-old son.

This was the first time he had been scolded for being old, anger spreading from his body to his face, his face with thick foundation twisted, and his chest heaving violently.

Lin Yuan leaned on the door frame, with a lazy posture, provoked the end of her eyes to look at her, and interpreted the arrogance of not looking at people with a straight eye to the fullest.

Whoever is seen by him in this way will be angry.

Xu Mingyi is still relatively tenacious, and has not been carried away by qi for the time being.

"Auntie, you can't talk about it. Wouldn't it be more exciting for me to carry your son's baby and run to seduce your son's uncle, my brother's boyfriend? Lin Yuan smiled angrily at the corner of his mouth and said carelessly.

This whole thing sounded extremely corrupt and unethical, but he didn't seem to care at all, and there was no sense of shame at all.

The more he behaved like this, the more Yan Ting, who knew the inside story, felt shocked and stimulated, and the chicken stiffened.

This little thing really dares to say anything. In the past, I was shy and ashamed of a child, but now I have sharp teeth and sharp teeth, and I don't know who to learn from.

Lin Yuan was really not taught bad by anyone, but he was more restrained before, and now he was released after he had a backer.

After all, life is short, and it is timely to have fun.