Part 80

Old Master Yan's back trembled, and the wheelchair under the sliding body slowly turned around, and the eyelids slowly lifted, revealing a pair of cloudy eyes.

Recently, the years have treated him harshly, and the other day he was much older, his face was full of ravines, and every one of them was the wind and frost imprinted by the passage of time.

People will be old.

In the past, he disdained the old and tried to control the lives of his children to prove that he was still useful.

Now, the children are separated from each other and turn against each other, but he is powerless to change.

He finally admitted that he was old.

Lin Yuan hadn't seen the old master before, and this was the first time he had come face to face. Nervously standing behind Yan Ting, he leaned out to look at him.

The old man was not as angry as before, nor did he reprimand Lin Yuan for not being worthy, but just looked at him calmly.

Lin Yuanqingxiu's eyebrows were full of childishness, and a pair of clear eyes were very bright, perhaps at night, they could make the sky full of stars lose their luster.

He was only eighteen years old, and his whole body was full of aura and vitality.

It is an innocence that has not been tempered by time, existing in the midst of a smile and every move. Even if it is just a blink of an eye, it is full of youthful wantonness.

The old man thought of his former self, and decades ago, he also had such a young appearance.

At that time, he was full of spirit, determined to inherit the inheritance of his ancestors, and he would definitely carry forward the Yan family and hoard more wealth.

Today, decades later, the vows made are blurred in my mind. <

Time has taken away the spirit, and the years have smoothed out the edges and corners.

Life is at the end of the second half of the road, and it is about to develop to the end.

"You've grown up, and I'm old enough to take care of you." In the future, you decide alone, do whatever you want, and I will not stop you. The old man sighed and waved his hand with insufficient strength, "Let's go."

 The old man was born in an era when it was not open-minded, when same-sex love was still a crime, and he would be arrested and sentenced to hooliganism.

Nowadays, with each passing day, the society is developing, and people's minds are becoming more and more open.

The older generation whose minds are imprisoned still cannot keep up with the ideas of young people.

The old man looked away, and the children and grandchildren had their own children and grandchildren. He's old and can't manage that much anymore.

But let him watch the most important young son with the little boy dangling in front of him, saying that it is his daughter-in-law, the old man is still a little unable to accept.

"In the future, you don't have to bring him here, you can live well yourself." Old Master Yan withdrew the gaze that had fallen on both of them, turned around again, and looked silently out the window.

There is a towering tree in the yard, and the dense canopy extends out of the window on the seventh floor. In summer, the branches are lush and the leaves are lush green. In the depths of winter today, the branches and leaves have withered and fallen, leaving only bare branches.

On the topmost branches, there were also a few yellow leaves that were crumbling. I don't know what day it was, it was gently blown by the wind, and it fell.