Part 90

Soldiers cannot be left without a general for a day, and the group cannot be left without a master for a long time.

Yan Ting accompanied Lin Yuan in the hospital for a week, and when he returned to the company, the office was already full of documents to be signed.

In his absence, the company was run by the vice presidents. But regarding the core project, it still needs Yan Ting's idea.

On the night of Lin Yuan's birth, he experienced heavy bleeding and walked through the ghost door once, and the scene was extremely dangerous. Even after waking up, the situation was getting better and better, and there were no more complications, Yan Ting was still not at ease to take people home.

Instead, he contacted the best confinement center in the province and picked up Lin Yuan and Xiao Yanyan together.

With doctors and nurses to take care of it at any time, Yan Ting is also more at ease.

The medicinal food that Lin Yuan ate every day was specially sent by Yan Ting to buy, and a cartload of fine materials was transported to the home, flower glue, sea cucumber, and cordyceps were all carefully selected.

The nanny gets up early in the morning and starts processing the ingredients, simmering for hours over low heat, and then taking them to the hospital in an incubator.

At noon, Yan Ting had an emergency meeting in the company, and it was too late to rush back to the Yuezi Center to accompany Lin Yuan to dinner.

Lin Yuan, who had never been picky eaters, suddenly lost his appetite, and a small handful of lotus root rib soup simmered in cordyceps was stirred cold, and he did not drink a few spoonfuls.

The babysitter was waiting by the side, saw that he lacked appetite, thought it was not suitable for the mouth, while cleaning up the tableware, said, what do you want to eat, although she said, she went home and did it immediately.

This year is forty-five years old, the nanny used to live children, know that this has just given birth to a child, eat some big food every day, eat more and get tired.

Thinking about asking questions, go home and cook a few more delicious side dishes.

"I'm not hungry." Lin Yuan shook his head, wiped his fingers clean with a tissue, and said one more sentence, "When you go back, pay attention to safety on the road."

"Well, young master, you have a good rest." The nanny packed up the tableware and left, and as soon as she left the ward door, she immediately called Lin Yuan to report to Yan Ting that Lin Yuan had hardly eaten a few bites at lunch.

After the nanny left, Lin Yuan stood by the window for a while and blew a breeze for a while. Sleepiness struck, he had just climbed into bed, the quilt was still covered, and the door of the ward was suddenly pushed open.

The wind and dust came with the coolness of early spring and a cheese cake in his hand.

Lin Yuan sat on his knees on the edge of the bed, stretching out his arms to pull the quilt, looking up at the man who was hurrying forward, "How did you come back?"

Just after he finished speaking, he was embraced by Yan Ting, wrapped in a familiar and reassuring aura.

"If I'm not there, I won't be able to eat?" Yan Ting took off his coat and wiped his hands with an alcohol pad before opening the box of the cake.

Lin Yuan curled up in his arms, looked at the cake with his eyes and licked his mouth, and muttered, "How can Aunt Chen sue you for such a small matter?" 

"Not small." Yan Ting personally cut a small piece of cake and handed it to Lin Yuan's mouth, watching him bend his eyes to eat it contentedly, and also followed the corner of his mouth, "As long as it is your business, it is not small here." If you don't eat well, how can your body recover?