Part 3

Lin Yuan's gaze was caught off guard against the man's gaze, and the thick embarrassment instantly rushed from the soles of his feet to the Tianling Cover.

After two seconds of hesitation, he lifted his feet and wanted to run.

The man's cold voice came, "Stop! Lin Yuan's legs trembled, and the soles of his feet seemed to be stuck with glue, and he could no longer pull them out.

"Come here." Yan Thunder held a cigarette and spoke in a lazy tone.

"..."

Lin Yuan was very silent, he dared to go over.

Five minutes ago, who, in a very determined tone, said to Yan Lang that his uncle couldn't get up.

Well, it's yourself.

The smoke between the fingers of the fire has burned most of it, indicating that it has been here for a long time.

That conversation...

Lin Yuan wanted to comfort himself, this man didn't hear anything. But the truth is...

Frozen in place, he pulled the corners of his mouth and revealed a dry smile, "I, I'm still in trouble."

"Come here." Yan Ting's body was half hidden in the shadows, unable to see clearly.

With just two words, Lin Yuan still felt the instinctive fear, and his shoulders shook a little, shaking and moving majestically.

At this moment, he was like a small mountain deer bouncing in the mountains, bouncing and bouncing and becoming a prey locked by the big bad wolf.

"I..." Lin Yuan hesitated, stopped in front of Yan Ting, opened his mouth and was choked on a puff of smoke. He coughed a few times, took a step back, and frowned.

Yan Ting threw the remaining half-cut cigarette on the ground and stamped it out with his leather shoes.

"What did you just say?" The man leaned against the wall, the corners of his mouth slightly provoked, as if smiling.

The heart is very weak.

Lin Yuan sipped and stumbled, "I, I said..."

"I'm frigid?" Yan Ting picked up the lower brow bone, and the black pupils were deep and heavy.

No, no, no, you heard me wrong, I didn't say anything.

"Come here, hide anything, I can still eat you."

There was no light in the stairwell, only a small window around the corner, with a faint light.

Tiny specks of dust floated.

In a corner not far away, Lin Yuan's back was against the cold wall, and in front of him was the man's strong chest.

He blinked his eyes, and his long, dense eyelashes fluttered slightly.

The distance between the two was too close, and Lin Yuan felt as if he could hear the man's heartbeat, "Don't get so close." He whispered, his voice trembling.

Yan Ting looked at the hair swirling on the top of the boy's head in his arms, pinched his soft earlobe with his fingers, and smiled lowly: "Do I have any problems in that regard, haven't you already learned it?"

 Hearing this, Lin Yuan was stunned, and his cheeks turned red.

Everything that happened the night before... The moment was embodied in his mind.

The breath that was close to the man at this moment was intertwined, as if it had been staged again.

Lin Yuan's breathing was chaotic in an instant.