Part 70

On a cold winter day, snowflakes fall with the nightfall.

Lin Yuan got out of the car and walked in a hurry, his scarf and hat fell on the car seat, all the way through the cold wind, wrapped in a cold feeling and rushing into the warmth of the whole house,

his ears and nose were frozen red, his cheeks were cold and cold, and he was encircled by the hot thunder in his arms, covering his body heat with his body temperature.

"No, you're not going to break up with me." Lin Yuan just asked, and then vetoed it himself, did not even give Yan Ting the opportunity to answer, slimily buried his head into the man's neck socket, and muttered angrily: "It has nothing to do with us when others break up, we are us, others are others." 

The pregnant man's emotions came and went quickly, pouring into the arms of the person he liked, wrapped in a familiar breath, and the anxious emotions that were frightened out of Lin Yuan's heart dissipated like rain and mist, and drifted away without a trace.

A heart fell back to the real place, Lin Yuan was worried that he would touch the wound on Yan Ting's back, he released his hand, arched his back and arched his back, and the beautiful shoulder blades protruded from the white sweater, like an elf that fell into mortal dust, fluttering its fragile wings.

The down jacket hung loosely on his body, the bulging pregnant belly was half covered, Lin Yuan did not realize at all how tempting his small face was at the moment, slightly open mouth and exhale, and was still seriously fighting against the stuck zipper.

Yan Thunder's dark eyes flashed with lust, and finally he was still forced to suppress it in his heart.

Neither he nor the little guy is in the current situation, and he is not very suitable for strenuous exercise.

Enduring the pain in his body, his eyes fell on the child who could not open the zipper of the down jacket and was anxious to twist his ass constantly, Yan Ting sighed helplessly and asked in a deep voice: "Who broke up?" <

"Huh?" Lin Yuan was annoyed, like a sweater, pushed the coat up, and the hairy head drilled out, "It's Chu Xuechang and Mr. Qin." 

Hearing this, Yan Ting did not show the slightest surprise, and the expression on his face was always calm, as if he had expected such an ending.

Lin Yuan threw the down jacket into the chair next to him, grabbed an apple from the fruit plate on the bedside table, and nibbled on it while saying, "Why aren't you surprised?"

 "Chu Zikuo was able to be around Qin Mian for so long, which was quite unexpected." Yan Thunder raised the temperature of the air conditioner and tucked his white feet into the bed.

"Long time?" Lin Yuan frowned and thought about it for a while, feeling that the reality of the situation did not seem to match the word jiu, at most half a year.

If half a year is long, then this life is not like the end of the world.

The eye sockets are very deep, the bridge of the nose is similar to the height of a European, and the two lips are as thin as a knife.

This kind of appearance is generally a symbol of widowhood. But at this moment, the cold eyes were stained with tenderness, and even the voice was deliberately depressed after the deception, "Since I met Qin Mian, he has maintained the longest record, which is a week of substitution."

 A series of question marks appeared on his head, and Lin Yuan was choked up and pursed his lips without speaking.

"Baby, I'm different from Qin Mian." Yan Ting saw through the sensitivity of the child, and his palm caressed his white cheek, firmly assured.