Part 1

it was hot.

lin yuan felt like he had been soaked in a pool of warm spring water, and his whole body was wet.

the man's strong breath envelops him.

pain, crispness.

he hummed unconsciously, sweat wet his face, and his nasal voice was soft and hooky.

half dreaming and half awake, lin yuan opened his eyes in confusion.

in the line of sight, a man's hazy silhouette appeared.

the eye sockets are deep, the pupils are pitch black, the bridge of the nose is high and straight, and the tight lip line is curved sharply.

like a ferocious wolf —

canine teeth biting his neck, gentle and fierce grinding.

in the air, there was a faint smell of blood, and it was covered with a wet and sticky sweet smell.

in the bedroom, the two breathed intertwined.

tireless.

when

consciousness returns again, it is already bright outside.

lin yuan turned over.

the pain went straight from the soles of the feet to the heavenly spirit cover, and the muscles of the body seemed to have been hammered, and it was sore and painful.

he furrowed his brows unbearably.

did the heart say that he sleepwalked last night to dig coal?

eyelids fluttered slightly, and he slowly opened his eyes, and everything was strange, including the man sitting by the bed.

lin yuan was confused for a moment, and his brain blankly asked, "sir, who are you?" as soon as he finished

speaking, his gaze just passed over the man's chest, and he was stunned.

it was covered with staggered red marks, and you could tell at a glance how they were left behind.

lin yuan was stunned.

the memories of last night came like a tidal wave.

it was what he had left behind, and he thought he was dreaming. as a little virgin who has been single for eighteen years, i want to cool down in my dreams.

and then......

lin yuan very much wanted to raise his hand to cover his face, and he didn't want to admit that the person who took the initiative and let loose last night was himself.

depend on.

isn't it a dream!

irritable and wanting to beat people, lin yuan raised his eyes to glance at the bulging muscles in the man's arms when he smoked, and then thought about his own thin arms and legs.

never mind.

it was like being bitten by a dog.

he rolled over and got out of bed wrapped in a quilt.

"where to go?" the man had just smoked a cigarette, and his voice was low and deep.

"shut up your ass!" lin yuan was irritable.

when i woke up, i didn't know where i was, and i was sleeping, and no one could accept it calmly.

moreover, he can't beat people, he can't beat them.

can't be wronged, last night he himself was also very active, also...

really super smelly don't face.