Part 36

Lin Yuan has been a little depressed lately, because the surname Yan does not sleep with him anymore.

It's just ordinary, lying in bed, sleeping with your eyes closed, and Yan Thunder doesn't want to.

This is certainly a manifestation of not loving him.

Sure enough, men are not good things, and the easier they are to get, the less they know how to cherish them.

Lin Yuan, dressed in plush pajamas, sat cross-legged in the middle of a stone table in the backyard, palms holding his head, and sighed.

As soon as the cold wind blew, the little face froze red.

He took a breath of heat, rubbed his hands, continued to maintain the position he had just taken, and meditated on this important matter of happiness in life.

Delicate brows furrowed, the corners of the mouth pursed high, long, dense eyelashes hanging slightly, covering the amber eyes.

The sun shines directly, reflecting a shadow in the soft eyelids, and the eyelashes are clearly rooted.

With the action of hormones during pregnancy, Lin Yuan's skin became whiter than before, tender as if he could pinch out water.

But he didn't like it, he thought it was very feminine, not at all manly.

Dark bronze skin should be the standard for men.

Lin Yuan felt that Yan Ting had not touched himself recently, and it was for this reason.

Whenever the sun rises, he sits like a full-spirited sunflower, facing the sun, exposing his face completely to the sun.

Hopefully, the darker the sun, the better.

But the effect was not good, and after two consecutive days of sunbathing, Lin Yuan found that his skin not only showed no signs of blackness, but also seemed to be whiter. <

He became a melancholy little prince, sighing every three minutes.

As soon as the sun sun sun sank, the temperature rose, Lin Yuan dressed thickly, and a fine sweat oozed from his forehead.

He raised his hand and wiped it haphazardly, staring at the phone screen and sighing with envy.

In the circle of friends, Qin Mian just sent a selfie.

His face is handsome and handsome, his sword eyebrows are starry-eyed, and he is heroic.

What attracted Lin Yuan's attention was qin mian's slightly open shirt neckline, a cascading of kiss marks and tooth marks.

It looks so intense.

Lin Yuan was extremely envious.

They all have objects, why is his life with Qin Mian almost so big?

Drought death, waterlogging death.

Lin Yuan thought of Yan Ting's thirty-year-old and standing year, and Chu Zikuo's twenty-year-old youth was intense, and fell into sorrow.

Yan Ting came down from the upper floor with his coat and prepared to go to the company. I walked around the living room and finally, at the prompting of the maid, found the little one in the back garden.

As soon as I got closer, I heard him sigh a long sigh and muttered dissatisfiedly, "Listen to Dr. Wei, the old thing surnamed Yan has been taking medicine recently, and I don't know if it is the drug that affects the interest."

Lin Yuan shattered his thoughts, "This day and two days, I can accept it." If this continues in the long run, who can bear it? It's not that I want to engage in yellow every day, a week should always come so one two three four five six times to be normal, after all, I am only eighteen years old, when I am eighteen years old, do not engage, do you have to wait until sixty-eight years old?