Part 61

"What are you doing?" Yan Lang's mother came out of the hospital room, her high heels banging on the floor.

Her surname is Xu, her full name is Xu Mingyi, she was born in a wealthy family, grew up in fine clothes, and was carefully cultivated by her parents as a famous lady.

The Xu family is also a famous family in A City, but compared with the Yan family, which has been standing for a hundred years, it is still inferior.

At that time, Xu Mingyi married into the Yan family, which can also be regarded as a door-to-door pair.

Among the three brothers of the Yan family, the personality is the most saccharine, and the one who has achieved nothing is the big brother Yan.

As the eldest son, his talent and ability could not keep up. Just turned twenty years old, before he could even reach the age of receiving a marriage license, he fell victim to the marriage of the rich.

At the beginning, the personality of Miss Xu Family was known for being gentle and quiet, and she was deeply loved by the elders. But in fact, she is domineering, ambitious, and a good skin bag hides all the insidiousness.

In front of husbands and sons, they often show very different faces.

Domineering, aggressive, bitter, mean, unforgiving.

Over the years, Brother Yan has been disciplined by her obediently, and he has a bitter heart that he can't say. Things within the family are not enough for outsiders.

Ten years ago, The second brother of Yan severed his relationship with his family and went abroad with his girlfriend in anger, on the one hand, because he was young and vigorous, on the other hand, he could not be separated from Xu Mingyi's instigation.

As soon as Brother Yan left, there was one less person competing for the right to inherit.

Originally, Xu Mingyi thought that her husband could successfully inherit most of the Yan family's property, but he did not expect that the youngest Yan Ting would suddenly emerge. <

Not only won the favor and attention of his father, but also took over the management position of the company.

Yan Ting's vigilance was much higher than that of Yan Rui, who was indifferent to fame and fortune, and over the years, Xu Mingyi had been secretly observing and deploying.

Now, the old man suddenly fell and injured, which became an opportunity for her to act.

"You'd better settle down a little, otherwise how long Lin Yuan can live depends on my mood." Xu Mingyi wore a black skirt, with a mean-cut hanging eyebrow, and vigilantly glanced at the person who was crouching on the ground and tied his shoelaces.

Seeing that it was a woman, the alertness in her eyes dissipated a little, and she continued to threaten Yan Ting: "Lin Yuan is in my hands, you just need to listen to me, I will let you do whatever you want, I will never do anything to him."

Xu Mingyi buttoned the nails he had just made yesterday and sneered, "Lin Yuan is also unlucky, if it were not for your relationship, now even his life would not be threatened."

"Third brother, in Dad's eyes, you are smart, sensible, and capable." Xu Mingyi smiled and said sarcastically, "No matter how smart you are, you don't have to give way to my son."

Lin Yuan casually tied his shoelaces and quietly took Xu Mingyi's voice into his ears.

Arrogance and arrogance seem to be innately engraved in people's bones, but some people, realizing that they are not good, suppress them in the corner with humility.