Part 88

A green bud breaks out of the mud and swings its brittle two-petaled leaf to meet the first rays of the morning sun.

The ward was quiet and the needles could be heard.

Yan Thunder stood by the bedside, and the night was inevitable. Stubble emerges from the tough jaw skin and flaunts its mighty face.

When the nurse pushed the door in, Yan Ting maintained a half-bent posture on his back, holding Lin Yuan's hand tightly, like a sculpture without even moving his eyelids.

Lips moved, and the nurse wanted to say something comforting. Seeing that the family's eyes were fixed on the patient's face, they never moved away for a second, but finally they swallowed the words back into their stomachs and didn't say anything.

She finished adding anti-inflammatory drugs to the glass medicine bottle hanging in mid-air, slowed down, and left silently as she did.

Lin Yuan lay quietly asleep on the bed, he did not know that today was a sunny sunny day, nor did he know that the baby who had been in his stomach for nine months had moved into the hospital incubator.

I don't know, the man he loves is standing by the bedside, and he hasn't closed his eyes all night.

Qin Mian was in the hospital with Wei Ming, and the two were stopped outside the door and were not allowed to enter the ward.

When Yan Ting appeared in front of him with a face full of vicissitudes and exhaustion, both of them were shocked. In the decades of acquaintance, they had never seen Yan Ting look so decadent.

"Have you seen your children?" Qin Mian took out a cigarette from the box and handed it to him, "I just met Wei Ming, and it's quite cute."

Yan Ting shook his head slightly, and his voice that had not slept all night was hoarse, as if rubbing against the surface of the sandpaper, "Yuanyuan doesn't like me smoking."

Qin Mian withdrew his hand, already understanding his answer.

"After all, Lin Yuan was born at the risk, you should always go and see it." Wei Ming stepped forward and patted Yan Ting's shoulder, unable to say anything else for a moment.

"Well, I'll go when Yuanyuan wakes up." Yan Ting looked down at the cufflinks on his shirt, and a black mist gathered in his deep eyes, surging with emotion.

Amber cufflinks, the material is not expensive, not even worthy of his luxury custom suit, but Yan Ting likes it, has not been changed for a long time, because this is the color of Lin Yuan's pupils, but also Lin Yuan's first gift to him.

Today, the gift is still new, and the gift giver is lying weakly in the hospital bed, not knowing when he will wake up.

Hearing Yan Ting's answer, Wei Ming and Qin Mian glanced at each other, and neither of them advised anything more.

They were all well aware of Yan Ting's nature, and no one could dissuade him from believing in what he had done.

"Then you take good care of Lin Yuan, and call us if you have anything." On the child's side, there are nurses taking care of it, but it is fine. Qin Mian had never been a father, and I don't know if all fathers were like Yan Ting, who hadn't seen a single eye since the birth of their children.

After Qin Mian and Wei Ming left, Yan Ting stood outside the door for a while before pushing the door into the ward.

Lin Yuan was still sleeping quietly, breathing very shallowly, especially well-behaved. <

His eyes were closed, his long, dense eyelashes spread out, trembling with his breath, reflecting a faint shadow at the white eyelids, and the soft morning light sprinkled between his beautiful eyebrows, enveloping a gentle halo.