Transparent soul ❤️‍🔥 Tony / Natasha (ANGSTYYYY)

Song: Willow Smith - Transparentsoul

Imagine; Tony hasn't been the same after Morgan was born, Natasha can't help but feel for her goddaughter who tries everything and anything to grab his attention.

Warnings; neglect, angst, fluff, Nat being angry, negative attention seeking.

A/n: won't you look at that! Angst again!

•••

Natasha sighs as she walks into the precinct for what feels like the hundredth time this month. They even greet her by name now at the front desk, they even know whom she's here for. You.

'She's in there... we had to contain her...follow me...' the policeman tells Nat.

'She has his temper, it doesn't surprise me...I'll talk to her....' she gives the officer a smile.

'You can take her with you when you're done, she didn't do anything illegal exactly but she shouldn't be in that part of town this late at night...figured it be best to just take her here..'

'Thank you, again...' she nods at the man and he nods back before unlocking the door.

You don't even turn your head anymore, scoffing when you already smell her perfume. He doesn't even have the balls to come here himself, no, undoubtedly he doesn't want to taint sweet, little, Morgan.

'I know this sucks, Y/n...'

'No no, it's totally fine that my dad doesn't even find it necessary to pick me up himself, because he's too busy with Morgan...who is probably asleep right now but even then...' you throw up your hands.

'What we're you doing at the docks this late?' Nat sits down in the metal chair opposite of yours.

'Nothing, it's quiet there.. I like the quiet...I like being away from that awful fucking tower.. nobody pays attention to me anyway...'

'That's not true...'

'Okay well maybe not the team but the one that I need to pay attention to me, doesn't...' you start picking your fingers, a trade you mastered ever since you got the anxiety.

'This isn't the way to catch his attention Y/n, it's dangerous.. negative attention isn't the answer here..'

'Its better then fucking nothing! Ever since Morgan was born, I don't exist anymore... everything is always about her and she steals all his attention away...'

'To me you do.. to the team you do... to us you do exist...we care about you, you can't be seeking out danger like this..'

Your eyes fill with tears, the emotion becomes too strong to keep in, normally you would get angry to hide it, or you'd just go silent. But with your auntie Nat there is no hiding, she sees through you regardless.

'I wanted to show him my new invention today... so when he came into the lab I still had hope that he would at least glance at it...' you sniff before you continue. The tears are already falling while your bottom lip has a seizure.  You bury your head in your arms on the table.

'He was too busy talking to Morgan, he didn't even hear me, he didn't even look at me... so yeah I left, because I don't want to start an argument, I don't want to fight... so I go on long walks to just cool off...'

'I can talk to him Y/n... I can tell him how you're feeling-' her hand goes on your shoulder.

'It won't matter Auntie Nat... because I don't want him to force it... I want him to be genuinely interested in me... but that's not going to happen anytime soon so don't bother... can we just go home now?' You ask her with a wavering and still muffle voice.