One Womans Trash, Another Man's treasure 4 ❤️‍🔥 Royal!Bucky

Song: grimes - genesis

Warnings: Victoria once again an evil witch, Bucky fluff, angst, past trauma mentions, punishment/ torture. Steven and Sam being absolutely sarcastic.

•••

Shivers run down your spine because of that sharp wind. Your clothes aren't nearly thick enough to survive outside for too long. Which is probably why Victoria had you wear them.

She wants all evidence of your father gone, she wants no stranger to find out the big secret. One only has to be smart enough to open their eyes and see the resemblance between the old King and the supposed maid. Her life's work and her mothers would be in ruins. So you need punishment, she decided.

'Hurry along Y/n..' Victoria really is a demon send from hell to torture you.

While she's sitting on her high horse, protected and warmed by her thick cloak, your cloak, you're walking next to the horse, barely able to continue the not so long road to the closest village.

To top that off she is also completely enticed by Steven, oblivious to the faces of the people, who don't dare speak a word of protest against such a spiteful queen. That doesn't mean that some of their faces aren't like open books to you.

They don't give you looks of anger or hatred, they give you looks of sympathy and kindness, you know that if you were to go against her, they would not think twice about helping you. Even if it meant death.

James notices the change of looks when the people watch Victoria parade around versus when they look down at you. Older people especially.

'They don't seem to enjoy their queen visiting...' Sam huffs.

'I told you.. something is going on... I don't trust Victoria one bit but Y/n won't tell me anything...' James lowly whispers to Sam.

'So the rumors are true then? You have been spending time with her?' Sam smirks a little and James rolls his eyes.

'Yes... and I do enjoy my time with her.. at least she is nothing like her majesty over there...all cuddling up to our Steven...' he huffs. 'Have you found out anything yet anyway?' He continues.

'I found out her father got sick suddenly, he was feeling alright one minute and lied down on his deathbed the next, and for his eldest daughter, there is no indication of how and when she died.... Isn't that strange?'

'That is strange indeed...' James agrees.

Up front you're guiding the horse through the streets while trying to avoid the looks of every villager here. But you fail miserably when you look at an elderly woman who tries her best to rush over to you.

She gets held back by someone who must be her daughter, 'queen Y/n! You must stop this!' She yells out before getting shushed by her daughter.

It sure grabs everyone's attention, including Victoria's. 'I deeply apologize your majesty, she's old and doesn't know what she's saying....' The daughter apologizes and Victoria nods. 'Very well, don't let it happen again...'

She's only acting sweet because of Steven you're sure, she already likes him too much to show him her true colors now.

James frowns as he looks over to Sam. 'Queen y/n?'

'She could very well just be old, but even then, the lady was too sure about this.. something big is going on here...' He replies and gets a hum from James as well.

•••

You rarely visit his grave, only late at night or early in the morning. And when you do, your eyes always tear up and let them fall.