Tight muscles ❤️‍🔥 Bucky (request+smut)

Song: Doja Cat - need to know.

Imagine: Bucky massages your tight muscles after training, it turns steamy.

SMUT!BANNER SMUT!BANNER SMUT!BANNER

It's like mild smut but still it's suggestive.

•••

You hiss again when Bucky, as he claims, lightly tapped you against your neck to neutralise you. He frowns at you as you get back up.

'What's wrong doll?' Bucky asks, he isn't teasing you anymore, he looks worried.

'Last mission took its toll on me, it's nothing baby...' you assure him before kissing his cheek.

The smile he gives you warms your heart. It's nice to be able to act without thinking. You didn't tell the team about you two being together yet. They would never shut up about it, and you both agreed you'd like to keep this for yourselves for a while.

Lately however you're getting tired of pretending you're not completely smitten with the big broody avenger.

Bucky wraps his arm around you when you try to walk away and again a hiss leaves your lips. 'Okay it's not nothing..' he comments while holding onto you.

'It's just some muscle ache... it's gonna go away... eventually...' you comment with a small whine.

'Yes I'm sure it will... I can help you with that though... take the edge off of the pain?' He muses as he leaves lazy kisses against your neck.

You immediately slump in his hold and it makes him chuckle against your skin. Goosebumps rise when his calloused fingers move to undo your training gear.

'You up for it princess?'

'I mean, there's no harm in trying...'

•••

'Okay... so now that Barnes and Y/l/n are not on this mission... have you all noticed something when those two are together?' Nat speaks up.

'They're all lovey dovey around each other...' Tony replies. 'I am sure they're enjoying time together as we speak...' he smirks.

'I don't think they are.. I think they're just good friends...' Steve comments.

'Oh come on!' Comes from everyone at once. 'Steve I know you're old, but your best friend is totally smitten with our angel Y/n...' Tony replies.

'I agree...'

'Well I'm sure they're not-'

'Then let's bet on it Rogers... 20 dollars say you're wrong, they are indeed together...'

'Fine by me...' Steve shrugs. 'But you're wrong...I know my best friend... they're just friends..'

'Right.. and Clints brown cows give chocolate milk..' Natasha smirks.

'Don't bring my cows into this...' Clint mutters before calling his wife.

'We can settle this right now...' Tonya smile turns plain evil when he gets reminded that he can just pull up some footage.