Still the same girl ❤️‍🔥 Mob!Steve

song: Billie Eilish - NDA

imagine: your daughter tells you something that makes you go full mama bear.

warnings: mentions of sexual assault, angst, fluff, mob!au so gore and violence and blood.

Also:

I've been dealing with a lot of shit, I'm still tired from the COVID I had, my mental health is shitty and I've been having panic attacks and nightmares, so I sleep a lot during the day, I do write but it takes me longer now

•••

The party you hosted last week was a huge succes, you're the favorite hostess of the mob, according to all the members. Bit it's clear that ever since the party, your daughter has been struggling a little.

She always does, she has this amazing moral compass, she knows her parents have it as well but don't necessarily follow it the way she does.

But ever since the party, she seems spooked and she's on edge, replying to you like you're one of her friends instead of her mother, she shies away from her dad and other men who try to get close, even her favorite uncle and aunt she stays away from.

It's not unusual for her to stay away from people she doesn't know but uncle Bucky and Auntie Nat? Something is wrong. Very wrong.

'I don't know what to do, Steve.. something is up with her...'

'I'm sure it's fine... if it's big she's gonna come to us, Peach.. she always has...'

'But what if she's too scared.. maybe something happened at the party.. and she's too scared to snitch on someone... you know how she gets...out of all the rules she knows that one best...' you sigh as you sit down onto the high chair.

You lay your arms on the counter of the kitchen island and let your head rest on your arms in defeat.

'Peach..' He sighs before laying a hand on your shoulder, the touch is comforting but not enough to take the worry away. . 'She will come to us... and I know you worry, I do too...but you know asking her won't get you anything...' He kisses your head and you look up at him.

'She's got that stubbornness from you, ya know?' He chuckles at your words. 'I know..' 

He wraps his hand around your wrist and manages to do it again with the other. He has this mischievous twinkle in his eyes as he pulls you off of the chair again.

'Mister Rogers.. what are you up to?' You chuckle when you hear the soft music start to play in the background.

'Oh nothing Misses Rogers..' he pulls you against him and wraps his arms around you. 'Okay maybe I'm trying to distract you a little bit.. and we've been busy with business I hardly have time for you... we hardly get alone time so I'm enjoying this... any complains?'