What If... ❤️‍🔥 The legacy (episode 1)

Song: Rok Nardin - where's your god now?

Art: Kenia Renata Sanchez

It's not the episode from the actual series, I'm calling it episode 1 of this series!
A warning for this chapter, some spoilers for TFATWS and the series I made for it. Please read those first before you read this one.

Imagine; What If... Karli succeeds in breaking Y/n.

ANGST, DEATH, VIOLENCE. Like seriously, Y/n is literally a psycho in this.

This chapter is from "The legacy pt.15" !

•••

'Really Buck? You're gonna take a motorcycle?' You tease him as you stand at the ledge of a tall building.

'Flying is Sam and your department doll... I'll take the ground thank you very much...'

'By the way Sam... looking good in the suit... its very You....' you grin into the com.

'Can you reach the helicopter with your powers Y/n?' Sam asks. 'No.. it's moving too fast and there's too many people crammed in a right space... I mean my powers are already going over their limits but I could very well grab the wrong mind.. it's too risky... I will help Buck take out the others and follow Karli...'

'Yeah Okay... redwing and I will handle the helicopter...'

'He's back?! Yes!' You cheer making Bucky roll his eyes. 'Don't encourage it Y/n...' he groans. 'Instead just come down here and help... like you told Sam you would...'

'Oooh someone's sleeping on the couch tonight...' Sam coos playfully. Oh How You missed this banter between them over you.

You take a deep breath and lean forward, leaping off of the building and shooting through the sky like a rocket. 'The hostages are in those trucks Y/n... we have to get them out and catch those soldiers...'

'Okay...' you reply turning the corner and going straight for the barrier. Your power wraps around the roadblocks and you lift them.

You flick your wrists, the roadblocks hit the buildings on the side, crumbling down into a pile of smaller rocks and dust.

You let yourself fall from the sky and you land on the ground. Karli's eyes meet yours just before she places the mask over her face.

No you won't give up on her, not yet. Not when there's still some of that girl left. 'Let them go Karli... I know what they did to you.. to us... but this isn't proving anything else than the fact that we're just like them...'

'You're unbearable naive...'

'Am I? Deep down you must think of that the same way I do-'

'You keep telling yourself that you're good, that you want it a different way but like I said... you want them just as dead as I do...'

'Maybe I do want them dead... I've wished them dead... I've been doing it since I was a kid... all those men and women in high places... but killing them? Karli those murders will haunt you forever... I experienced first hand what it's like to be hated by everyone... don't make the public turn against you...'

Her head turns to the trucks filled with the senators and other high people. You catch a glimpse of the man that ordered to take you in. You feel the fear coming off of him.

'Feels good doesn't it?' Karli steps closer, she whispers it soo sweetly.

'Y/n...' Bucky tries to break you out of this trance You're stuck in. You sink further into it however.