The Girl ❤️‍🔥 Loki

Song:  Charlie XCX - unlock it ft. Kim Petras and Jay Park.

Imagine; when Loki gets locked up, he finds someone to talk to, And he is intrigued immediately.

Warnings: fluff, smidge of angst, Loki being confused af. Mentions of killing and magic. Mentions of loss.

•••

'Shut up!' The guard yells, Loki falls to the ground with a thud. A groan leaves his lips as he scrambled up and dusts himself off.

'Hey leave him alone will you? I'm here for rest.. not for you to yell to another prisoner...' a female voice comes from the cell on the opposite side.

Loki's head turns, a small smirk slowly creeping onto it when he sees a woman laying on the metal bed. Her arms under her head and her eyes closed.

'You got something to say Y/n? Because last time I checked you're still on the other side of that glass, locked in when I can walk out of here...'

'And what? Go back to your annoying children and that high demanding wife of yours? I think I'm better off than you here buddy but okay... whatever works for you...' She drawls

Loki is pleasantly surprised by this Y/n. He can already tell she is special, he can't wait to find out what more she has to offer.

'One day Y/n, when that cage opens, I will be the first to snap your pathetic little neck, with that bracelet on You're nothing...you're helpless...'

'Ask them to open it for you and we'll see who's neck is the first to snap.. spoiler alert, it won't be mine...' she lets out an airy chuckle.

She finally opens her eyes, her head slowly turns to the guard and she starts to smirk at his angry expression. 'I fucking hate you..'

'Love you too sweetheart...' she replies sitting up. The guard walks away pretty agitated by the woman, which she doesn't seem to find anything less than amusing.

'That really wasn't necessary..' Loki speaks up, her head snaps his way, the smug look remains on her face.

'Oh I know... I just like pissing them off... they think we're helpless with our bracelets on.. some of them are.. not me though...'

'No?' Loki asks sitting on his own bed.

'You'll see...'

The mystery hanging around this girl like perfume intrigues him. He's definitely interested in her life story, which is a rarity for him. Usually he doesn't care about other people, only his mother and brother are on the "care list".

'So what brings you here Loki?'

'How do you know my name?' He asks confused, he never told her did he? He couldn't have in those 5 minutes he's seen her.

'I recognise your face...I'm Y/n by the way...' she smiles at him. And it's so warm compared to the cold smirk she just gave him a couple seconds ago.

'And if you want to know... I did many things to make me qualify for this Midgardian prison...'

'Wrong...' she interjects.

'Beg your pardon?' He replies slightly offended.

'This isn't a Midgardian prison... it's mutant and alien based... we all have something that makes us dangerous..'

'So what are you in here for?' Loki asks curiously. He's hooked.

'All in good time, what fun is it to spoil anything right now? God knows how long you'll be in here...'

'I'll be in here?'

'Oh I'm not coming out..'

•••

'What did you do that made you end up here?'

It's been months of Loki trying to figure out why she's in here, she seems powerful enough to escape, even with the bracelet on.

'I am a danger to others.. nobody likes me... all valid crimes.. little punishment though...so I have to find new ways to get my sentence renewed every now and again... so I'll snap a neck or two... hurt some of the other inmates...' she turns to sit against the wall to face him.

They decided it was best to put her and Loki together, she's more compliant when he's around. She's more easy to handle.

'Why would you want to remain in this place if your sentence is already done?' He frowns.

She fiddles with her fingers. 'Ive got everything I need here... out there I have nothing.. nobody...'

'You have got me now.. we could walk out together... we could cause such marvelous chaos...' he grins but she doesn't seem to be in the same mood today.

'Loki.. your type of chaos is not the same as mine... I... I tried it once and killed an entire town...' Her hands have this shake to them, she's scared.

He gets up and walks up to her, he kneels down and takes her hands in his, making her head shoot up to face his.

'Do not be scared... I will be with you every step of the way... all this power being bottled up, it's not healthy...' he muses as he pulls her up to stand.

His hand goes up to her cheek and she closes her eyes momentarily before locking eyes with him again.

'This simply will not do, dove... come with me and we will show them...'

'Show them what?'

'That they can expect power to lash out when it's being pushed in a corner, you've spent too much time between these walls...they punished you for a gift... show them just how powerful you are...'

And she did, she showed them just how powerful she could become. They got out of that prison. And Loki? He found his nee soulmate, one he could wreak havoc with, one that was his equal. Perhaps even more than just his equal...