I've got my eye on you ❤️‍🔥 Loki

Song: Lana del Rey - yes to heaven.

Imagine; you get "sick" and loki helps you, you beg him not to tell the team.

Warnings: fluffffff, little angst, blood, Loki having a soft spot.

•••

'Fuck...' you sigh as you hang onto the kitchen counter.

You should probably tell the team you're about to pass out from blood loss. You should've told them you were hit in the first place, but just like the tiktok audio, if you're gonna act stupid, you better be tough..

But you're not being tough, you want to cry your eyes out from the pain in your abdomen. And you want to cozy up to someone, anyone..

'Y/n, stop breathing so loud.. I am trying to read...' Loki mutters as he flips another page to his book.

'Sorry..' you apologise softly.

Usually you'd tell him to fuck off to his room because the kitchen is a public space, but you don't have the energy to even walk, let alone tell him off for his rude behaviour. That's what makes him look up and his eyes grow wide.

'Y/n, are you okay?' He asks setting his book on the table and rushing over to your side. 'Oh me? Yeah just peachy...'

'What happened? I thought you were fine..'

'Yeah, no, I lied...don't want them to worry...'

'You did what? Why would you do such a thing?'

'Because they always worry! And I don't want them to do I lied...I know you sometimes have the empathie level of a cucumber but you must understand this...'

'I do but now you're hurting... let me help you at least...'

You contemplate his words, you do need help and if you're honest, you'd like to cozy up to him right now and actually let him take care of you. Perhaps it's the blood loss but Loki does not seem like the worst caregiver.

'Please...' you plead as you let yourself go from the counter to get scooped up by him.

Your head falls against his chest as he carries you to what you expect to be your room. You take a deep breath and lean up to look at him. 'We will go to my room, it's more comfortable for you.. and I have supplies...'

'Why would you have supplies?'

'Why wouldn't you?'

'Touché..' you shrug, hissing at the sharp pain it gives you.

The next few hours are filled with hisses of pain, groans and a lot of tears. There is no anaesthesia for dumbasses who don't want anyone involved..

But after those few hier of Loki trying to make sure it's closed properly, you finally feel some comfort now that the wound is closed and bandaged.

'I feel tired..' you slur.

Loki chuckles under his breath, just loud enough for you to hear though. 'I'd be surprised if a mortal like you wouldn't be tired...'

'Hey! That's not nice.. I am a nice mortal and I can't help that I am one...' you mutter into your pillow making a soft smile appear on his lips.

'I suppose not.. but for a mortal you are strong, I have to admit...'

'Lay next to me please..' you pat the spot next to you and he shakes his head at your antics.

'Fine...'

He gets comfortable next to you, even when you cling to him in your sleep, he doesn't find himself disgusted by a mortal, he also doesn't find it uncomfortable. It is actually something he could get used to.

'Please, don't tell the team...' you slur, 'I won't...' he replies.

'Thank you, Loki...'

'You're welcome, Y/n..'