MoM part 9 ❤️‍🔥 Sestra Series

Song: wandavision soundtrack - genesis.

Warnings for the series: angst, trauma, POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR MOM!, mentions of child loss.

•••

The look on your face, the power basically dripping off of you and the fire in your eyes tell Wanda everything she needs to know.

She's worn to the bone already and she hasn't even been hit that many times. And yet she lays her on the stones, exhausted to the core.

You won't let her get away, not alive anyway. She messed everything up, the first crack to her otherwise strong exterior has been shown.

You crouch down to her level, your hand tilting her chin upwards to meet your gaze. 'You will never understand my pain... and that is something I can live with... but you being the one that caused it? That's simply not something I can forgive..'

'She told me to do this... she.. she told me that I could have them back.. she found me when not even you wanted to check on me... I lost everything already...'

Your grip on her chin gets rough all of the sudden, your nails dig into her skin painfully. 'So you had me lose everything as well? Do not blame your actions on someone else... it was still you who did it...'

'Like Bucky?' You turn around and slowly let go off Wanda when you hear your own voice.

'How?'

'Oh this? While you two were having a cat fight, I took the liberty to steal your body... I must say, it's not the best look on me but it wil do...' She grins. She reaches out her hand and Bucky flies right towards her.

'America... I could realigning your help right now...' you look over to the girl.

'I think I can do just as fine...' An all too familiar voice reaches your ears and you sigh out of relief, only to have that relief shoved right back into your face when your other, other self takes Bucky into her grasp.

'You two take care of Wanda, I'll take care of this...'

'Fine with me...' Strange replies.

You turn back to Y/n. 'Leave him out of this... it's between me and you.. please show me you have some decency left...'

'You're truly pathetic.. risking your life over a man's? A mortal one at that...'

'I'm not that mortal-' he gets cut off when a sharp object gets pressed against his neck. You give him a glare before retiring your gaze to Y/n behind him.

'You already have blood on your hand...' you notice that before she does. 'And I didn't have any on my hands before I left.. which means you couldn't have taken by body... you're lying...'

'Don't be so smug..' she yanks Bucky to the side, making him fall against the ground. 'Easy...' you comment and an actual growl makes it out of her throat.

'Or what?'

'Or you'll never set foot on any earth ever again...' your fingers move to create a weapon of your own. Sharp and unforgiving.

You move it up to your neck and she sucks in a breath. She knows what happens if her body gets damaged, she won't be able to return...it's a miracle she even knew how to snatch another body from this state.