Consequences of ones actions (5) ❤️‍🔥 mob!avengers

Song: Arcane soundtrack - fallout.

Warnings: violence, betrayal, panic attack.

'You think we can start trying?' Steve's eyes shine with hope. You smile before giving him a short nod.

The back of your hand meets his cheek in a soft and gentle manner. Your finger brushes over the skin and a shiver makes it's way down Steve's spine.  'I love you.. so much... I don't think I can ever stop...' he whispers before kissing the back of your hand lovingly.

'Good, because I don't think I can stop either.. that's why we're married remember?'

'So what will it be like?' He pulls you closer to him making you let out a soft giggle. 'To have a kid together?'

'Chaotic.. I mean if we mix your personality with mine we're going to get a very chaotic child..'

'But they would be beautiful though..' he sighs and you nod. 'Yeah they would...' 

You think about that moment a lot when you look at Anna, or as for right now, you think about her.  Her sweet little face, her cute laugh. The way she can make you smile and the way her eyes light up when she does.

Your head lulls from side to side, your gaze is hazy and you're covered in cuts, bruises and blood. Then there are the  broken bones and the swelling. You're pretty sure a fever has caught on already.

You don't know how long you've been down here, but you're sure that you don't have much time left.

You lay your head back against the chair and let out a small sob. You hear her voice in the back of your head like a prayer.

'Mommy...'

'Yes baby?' You ask her as you put some hair behind her ear. She snuggled up into bed before answering. 

'Everything will be okay.. right?'

'Yeah! Yeah of course... we will be just fine...' you kiss her head. 'Never lose the courage to hope...'

'Never lose the courage to hope...' she repeats after you.

'That's right... and don't you forget it..' you tip her nose, she giggles before climbing from underneath the sheets to plant kisses all over your face.

She throws herself into your arms and you fall back against the bed with a loud laugh. 'Oh so much love!' You gasp.

'You deserve that mommy..' she replies.

Tears slip down your blood stained face. You can barely feel them with the numbness. But you know they're there. You promised her to never lose that courage to hope and yet here you are, either waiting for some miracle to happen, to get killed or just waiting to blow your last breath.

At least when you're gone she will be in somewhat good hands. Steve may have been a terrible husband in the end but you trust him to be a good father. Even though he set this up himself. He wouldn't let any harm come to his daughter.

•••

'Steve we need to talk...' Bucky walks into the office to find Steve, but he's not alone.

Bucky found out everything in a matter of hours. From the threats she made towards you, to the plan to kidnap you and execute you in silence.

'If this is regarding y/n then Peggy should know it too-'

'We need to talk alone...' Bucky presses but Steve is unrelenting. 'If it's important she should hear it too...'

'Okay...' Bucky breathes in. 'Peggy has been behind Y/n's disappearance, she's holding her somewhere and is planning on killing her...'