I'm tired ❤️‍🔥 Quentin Beck/ Tony Stark/ Peter Parker. (Request)

Song: Labrinth ft. Zendaya - I'm tired.

Imagine; you've always been Tonys disappointment, but you're Quentin's pride. But as the plan takes shape, you truly see Quentin's bad side.

Warning: mentions of past drug addiction, mentions of neglect, angst, fluff. There's a lot of unresolved issues. Toxic and narcissistic behavior.

There will be more parts to dive deeper into the story. So it's another series.

•••

You were always his disappointment, whatever you did, it was never enough to earn his attention, let alone any affection from the man you'd call dad.

But there was Quentin, the one who makes you feel like the most important girl in the world, who gives you affection and love. Who truly sees you. He kept you up when you felt like falling to rock bottom.

You started building up a life for you and Quentin, together. The full picture. It wasn't supposed to happen, but it did.

You couldn't be happier with him though, he was there through all of your lows, including your drug problem, shocking right? Daughter of a billionaire, getting addicted to drugs?

You've done things that were not pretty, you made a lot of enemies, but perhaps the biggest enemy you made is your own father. Something you share with Quentin.

You met Quentin by your father trying to make sure you wouldn't do anything stupid again. You got paired on a project and you managed to actually create something useful, which of course Tony stole. You got so mad and paired with the drug abuse, you got into a fight which would remain unsolved to this day.

He never got to see the progress, he never tried to contact you or get back to you when you send him a message. You even showed up at his house, it ended in heartbreak.. surprise.

'He has another daughter now! I have a sibling and he didn't even feel the need to tell me...' you cry in Quentin's chest.

'I'm so sorry baby...' your sobs grow even louder when you feel his hand run up and down your back.

'I hate him! I fucking hate him! I've tried so hard to get him to... to get him to... to get him to see that I've been doing good... and... and.. and he doesn't even care...' you whimper.

'He does not deserve your tears, baby... look at me...' his hands cradle your face and he makes you look at him. 'You've been doing so good, he does not deserve you to be around him... he does not deserve such a good person making the only effort to get into contact again...'

'You're right..' you nod at him. You wipe your tears away. 'Maybe it's time to bring him down... him and that Spider kid he made his apprentice...'

'The plan is working...' Quentin announces in a now empty bar. He knows you hate spending time with anyone else but him and on top of that, you don't want to raise suspicion from Peter.

'So I've seen... good job...' you step closer to him, your hands running over the many details on his suit.

He leans forward, capturing your lips with his while pulling you closer by your waist. 'Soon you'll show the world the real Tony Stark...'

'You just ruined the mood, Mr. Beck...' you whisper and he chuckles. 'How are you doing? I know you just saw your father again.. must not be easy...'