The Other Side part 6 ❤️‍🔥 Biker!Avengers and others...

Song: Hans Zimmer - this is my world.

Warnings; character death, violence, gore and a little fluff maybe but mainly angst.

•••
[ present day... Nevermind you get it ]

'Guys... there's someone I want you to meet.. she's a friend and needs a place to stay..'

You step from behind Bucky's bulky form. He smiles a little at your shyness. 'Hi... I'm Y/n...'

'Aren't you called Jinx?' Tony asks. You shake your head. 'I don't really use that name anymore... I uh.. it was a nickname given by some pretty nasty people...I wanna make a fresh start...' You explain.

'Well then this is the place...' Steve brightly smiles at you.

'Another girl! Hell yeah!' Natasha intercepts you from Bucky and Wanda soon joins the little group forming.

You tried, you really tried to fight her off. She's hitting you in the face over and over again. You're so tired. You're not even fighting back anymore. What's the point?

Your mentor slash father is dead, you don't have any friends, not anymore. She's not going to stop fighting you, she's crazy about Bucky and honestly, you can't blame her.

'Hand her over Barnes... and your place won't burn down to the ground...'

'No, she's with us now... burn our place down I don't care, I'm not giving her up!'

You laugh a little at that. Where's that Bucky now? Where is he when she's beating you to pulp?

The real reason isn't because Bucky doesn't want to intervene, he's fighting for his own life. Dolores called a few of her old friends, friends who have a particular distaste for you and apparently for Bucky as well.

'Look at that Y/n... or should I say Jinx ? Look how desperate he still is to help you...' she grins. Her teeth are coated in a deep red. Her nose seems a little off, probably because of your elbow hitting it.

'You might still be in his mind after you're dead.. but at least you won't be able to physically pull him away from me...' her hand wraps around your throat. 'I will just manipulate him into loving me again..' she chuckles crazily. 'I've done it before..' she hums.

She jabs you in the side making you let out a guttural scream. She does it a couple more times while your limbs flail around trying to get her off.

Her hand joins the other and both of them squeeze your throat. She's determined to cut off your air supply. It's over now. Bucky turns his head towards you.

'No... no no no...'

Choking sounds film the air and Bucky starts to panic. This guy keeps him occupied but you need him. He can't make the same mistake twice.

'Go! I got him!' Natasha knees the guy in the side and makes sure Bucky can get loose.

Bucky rushes towards your gun you had to let go off and picks it up. He aims at Dolores and fires, sending the bullet straight through the side of her head.

You can breathe a little again, you don't take in a big gulp which worries Bucky. He rushes to your side and kneels down. He bends over you and lays a hand on your blood stained cheek.

Your eyes search his while you slowly take in more and more air. 'You...' you choke out. 'You.. chose... me...'

'I didn't want to repeat the biggest mistake of my life...' he replies.

You grin at him, the sound is like music to his ears even though it's rough and ragged to the bone. Your eyes fill with tears. How is he even possible touchable you so quickly? It almost makes you regret that you're about to bleed out in the street.

The weather doesn't make it easier for your body to cope with the injuries, the rain makes everything cold, and with a cold body.. it will go into shock.

'I'm sorry Y/n... I'm so sorry...I've been so stupid..' His thumb strokes your cheek lovingly.

'Hey...' Natasha comes up next to Bucky and he glances at her. 'is she okay?' Natasha is standing right next to Bucky, so why does her voice sound so far away?

Bucky turns back, he sees the grin has disappeared while your eyes suddenly look dull. Like some sort of wash has gone over them, pulling the colour away.

'Y/n?' Bucky asks carefully. He moves your head a little in an attempt to wake you again but you don't respond. 'Y/n...' he says more stern now, gently tapping your cheek.

Natasha turns to Steve and yells for him to call an ambulance. Bucky can only stare at you. You were okay, for the given circumstances, you were fine. You were talking and grinning and...

'Y/n!' He yells again but to no avail.

He sinks back onto the back of his feet. He places a hand under your neck and the other one crosses over your body. He pulls you to rest against him.

'Please... please you have to make it... please I know I've been an idiot... but I'd rather be an idiot with you alive and well, hell if you never speak to me again that's okay... you just have to be okay... fuck..' his chest heaves with sobs while he pulls you even closer.

'C'mon Y/n... I swear if you keep living..  I'll let you kick my ass.. I'll... let you tell everyone all the embarrassing things about me... who am I kidding.. you didn't need permission then and you don't need it now...I'm not a believer but god.. if you're out there please... she didn't deserve this.. none of this...'

He hears the wailing of the ambulance then. He doesn't wait for them to get out and get you, he lifts you up and rushes you towards the back of the ambulance.

He has never prayed before, but he sure as hell is willing to do it all night long if it saves you.