Life-Stealer part 8 ❤️‍🔥 College!Avengers AU

Song: Little Simz - Venom.

warnings: someone's about to pop off, angst, fluff, finally some action, bad bitch energy.

The first thing you see when you open your eyes is the dog, laying comfortably on your chest. You hear some rumbling in the kitchen which means that either Sharon or John is up.

It's been better, just staying here, away from everyone else. It's weird that you feel more comfortable with John than your ex friends. Sharon is nice too, she's very warm and kind towards you and most importantly, she understands.

'Good morning... I see Lucky here already woke you..' Sharon chuckles. You smile at her and nod.

'Its a good way to be woken up though..' you pet the dog before gently nudging him off of you.

'So how are you holding up?' Sharon asks as she moves to the kitchen with you. You sit down at the island before answering. 'I'm better.. it's quiet now.. no Nora, no shitty friends...'

'I'm glad... and don't worry on how long you're staying here.. I don't want you out of this house until you feel safe to do so... I mean.. you're the best roommate I've ever had...' she chuckles slightly.

'Thank you..' You smile back before eating the eggs on your plate.

'And if it's any consolation.. Nora was a bitch to me too..'

You frown at her, 'wha wo wou meaw?' You ask with your mouth full. You mutter a "sorry" before swallowing. 'What do you mean?'

'When me and John first got together, she was incredibly jealous... John was done with her and I'll admit that he dumped her in an awful way, he was.. different back then...' she sits down opposite of you while you give her a nod for her to continue.

'But as I said, she was incredibly jealous...so she started stalking us.. the usual.. late night calls, weird knocks on the door and stuff like that... so John decided that we should move after a couple of months... and after that it grew quiet... Nora is just desperate for attention and revenge... I think she actually believes people wronged her when it's really the other way around...'

'Good to know someone really understands the situation...' you reply.

'Of course...So.. I heard you have classes today, nervous?'

'Not really... I mean John has been able to keep my mind off of things at school... it's funny how a person can change from a dickhead towards a very caring person... and how people can go from the love of your life to an asshole...' you sigh.

'You want to talk about it?' She asks.

'I just.. it bugs me... that he would do be so blind to believe her over me... I mean... it took me a long time to trust him, to really let him in... and now he just throws that all away... I had to break up.. with Loki.. because if I didn't.. she would release a video of me and Steve I thought he deleted...'

'You know that's really illegal right?'

'What are you talking about?'

'Of she decides to "leak" that shit all over the internet, with the proof you have that it's her.. she will be arrested..did you not know that?'

'I didn't...' you sigh. 'If I would've known then I wouldn't have broken things off with Loki...'

'Hey.. he will understand, once the truth comes out, he will be back..'

'I can't wait...' you mutter.

Your mind figured things out with the speed of a plane, you're going to confront her, with the texts, the threats and everything else she's been trying to do.