The kingdoms heir ❤️‍🔥 Royal!Bucky AU

Song: Maleficent soundtrack/ Snowwhite and huntsman Winters War soundtrack

Imagine; witches are banned from his kingdom, but what happens when his own daughter gets lost and saved by the witch.

Your outfit:

•••

A warm smile plays on your lips as you watch the girl curl into her blankets. A pink glow covers her cheeks. She sighs before nuzzling a little bit further into the sheets.

You softly run your hand through her dark hair while you hum your favorite song. The singing calms her as it turns out, she rarely fuzzes when you're near. She feels safe with you, not many people did, not many do.

You move a strand of hair behind her ear while your mind wanders back to a few months ago.

You found this sweet girl laying in the midst of the muddy road. She was so pale and she looked worn to the bone. You just couldn't leave her like that, no matter how much you hate other people. Now you're glad you didn't.

Aurora turned out to be this light in your life, the reason to keep on going, the reason to treat with kindness when needed. She seems to be enjoying her stay here. She's safer here then with that Hydra scum.

You're still trying to find out what they'd want with the girl. There's something about her, you've noticed that already but you can't quite put your finger on it yet.

'Y/n?' She asks just as you make your way out of the small bedroom for her.

'Yes, flower?' You answer her as you take a few steps back into the room.

'Why do you live here? Why not closer to the castle like everyone else?' Her tone is innocent, how could it not be she hasn't got the slightest idea of what her grandmother did all those years ago.

'I don't like people very much.. and they tend to dislike me also... besides, it's nice and quiet here.. here I can be myself...' You reply with a small smile as you sit down on her bed.

She wiggles and squirms a little until she's sitting against the small headboard, her knees pull up to her chest while her blue eyes stare at you in slight disbelief.

'I don't know why people wouldn't like you, you're very nice...' she mutters,

Your heart warms at her words, you've rarely had such kindness given to you. You lay your hand on her cheek and caress it with your thumb.

'Not everyone is as kind as you are... especially to people like me...'

'You mean fairies?' She asks and you let out a chuckle. 'Please never do grow up...'