Dark Shadows ❤️‍🔥 Steve Rogers (🥀) part 1

Song: Cody Fry - Eleanor Rigby.

Imagine; Three hearts, two in love and one rejected.

Yes I'm still stuck on Halloween and due to my health and because I was super busy... I want to write some Scary and Halloween-ish stuff!

The chapters will be longer since there's a lot to write so just beware of that!

Every chapter that belongs to this is marked with an 🥀

Also this is not historically accurate because I'm a little too lazy to actually research like I normally do so sorry in advance!

Warnings: blood, death, coffins, being buried alive, revenge, angst, fluff.

•••

[1421]

'They are coming..' Steve stands in front of the large window.

You stand up and join his side. Your eyes cast over the large crowd walking down the path leading up to the mansion.

The people hold their pitchfork and torches up in the air while chanting various verses. About being a heathen, witch, a plain monster. You knew this was bound to happen someday, you only prayed that it wouldn't be any day soon. Turns out there is no god out there to answer those prayers.

Steve glances down at you, he can see the small tremble, shifting your body every now and then, you're scared and understandably so.

He made sure the mansion was this far away from the town for this particular reason. He couldn't let the townsfolk take you away from him before the eternal life had even started. He couldn't let them see what you two were.

Perhaps he should've thought about that when he rejected the love of another for you. But in all fairness, he did not expect her to go this far.

'Is that...?' You question as your eyes meet hers.

She seems incredibly determined to lead them to you, to tear you and Steve to shreds. You know why she would want to.

She and Steve have known each other for a long time, they were lovers. But then he met you, an equal in every way. Both perfect monsters, same appetite and the same living conditions. He had put a stop to their affair. She hasn't taken it kindly.

You are certain that if the same happened to you, you would be equally as mad, but you'd never resort to killing the other woman, to ruining their lives. Something Margaret clearly is resorting to.

Steve's fingers find yours, he laces them and gives a soft squeeze. It would normally have completely crushed a human hand, but to you vampires it's next to no pressure.

Steve swallows audibly, a trade he's kept from his time as a human. It's much like your breathing, you don't necessarily have to breath, but it's something you kept. Your chest is rapidly climbing and falling.

'What do we do?' You ask as you turn your head. His red eyes stare into yours. You can sense the incertitude in him.

'There are too many of them to fight... they will kill us before we even get to one of them...'

'She is controlling them... there is no doubt that they're closing in... we are trapped...'