Accidents happen ❤️‍🔥 Biker AU

Song: Lana Del Rey - watercolor eyes.

Imagine; you had plans to go on a date with your favorite biker of the avengers, Steve. But Brock has other ideas.

Warnings: heavy angst, just how you like it. A little fluff. Nat being a girl boss once again.

•••

You didn't see this coming, you didn't think Brock would even go this far to ruin your life. You're glad he's finally caught though.

He was a fucking tree trunk in Steve's eye the moment you two started getting a little closer. After breaking up with Brock, which was a shitshow on its own, he started harassing you. Never in front of Steve though, he wasn't tough like that.

But to think that he would go as far as hit you full force with his truck, while you were on the way to a date with Steve? You didn't think he had the balls.

You also hadn't thought of Steve as a "block" type of person, more of a "I'm going to find you and yell in your face" kind of guy. But ever since you ended up in the hospital, which was two weeks ago, he hasn't contacted you and you haven't been able to reach him.

You send him a text everyday, hoping to get a reaction, maybe even a phone call.

'Good news Y/n... your results have been stable for the last few days.. which means that you are free to go where you please.. preferably home...' the nurse smiles at you.

You try to smile but you physically can't make the movement. Your phone is still in your hand and immediately it clicks for the nurse, Nancy.

'He still hasn't answered?'

'No, I kind of want to go to him and punch him in the face for not responding... I mean I don't even know if we're still together or not... that's weird right?'

'Maybe you should go to that bar, no alcohol though! not for a while...'

'Yeah... well I'll think about it...'

'Let's gather your stuff and get you going...' she smiles sweetly at you.

•••

It's good to be back in the bar again. You must admit you're a tiny but nervous to face Steve and his friends, the blocking showed you that he's either heartbroken or really mad, possibly both. Perhaps after your explanation though, everything will be alright.

Natasha is the first to have heard a piece of the story, she's the bartender and of course you can't really get something if she's ignoring you, so you told her.

'I'm really sorry y/n.. I had no idea...do you want a drink? It's on the house...'

'I can't... so maybe like a lemonade or something..'

'I'll make it a double?' Natasha tries to lighten the mood and you chuckle.

Natasha places the glass of lemonade in front of you before leaning on the bar to now finally hear the whole story. She listens and for the first time since the accident, you feel better.

'I should have someone execute Brock-'

The door swings open revealing Steve and the rest of the crew. He walks in, as soon as you get up and your eyes meet, he walks past you. He hits your shoulder with force before moving towards the booth in the back of the bar.