Eternals pt.3 ❤️‍🔥 SESTRA (spoilers) (drabble)

Song: Eternals Soundtrack - remember

Okay so I was gonna do the Kingo meeting but I couldn't get the story to work the way I wanted so I put a little something between the dots that should give you an indication on how it would've happened.

•••

Your eyes go wide when you walk into the hangar. There's a whole show going on, beautiful dancers with colourful outfits. It's mesmerising the way they're moving.

'That's Kingo for you...' Ikaris comments with a small smile.

Bucky stands next to you and gets closer to you when he sees Ikaris gawking at you while you watch Kingo with an amazed smile. He shoots Ikaris a glare. An arm wraps around you and you smile up at Bucky.

The song is catchy and you catch yourself swaying to it a couple times. By the time the song ends, the person you presume is Kingo excitedly makes its way towards you.

'You have got to be joking!' Kingo gasps as soon as his eyes cast upon you. 'Y/n Barnes! I am such a fan...'

He takes your hand and kisses the back of it while you smile and courtesy. Bucky rolls his eyes a little at that.

He knows you're attractive, because you're drop dead gorgeous doesn't mean that other men can oogle at you...

•••

You can't stop your mind from wondering why Ikaris wouldn't just save Ajak. He had the power.

After having picked up Kingo, a very charming and very extroverted movie star. You're now on your way to two other Eternals, hiding in Australia. And yet your mind is stuck on the one Eternal who seems to be busy with Sersi most of the time.

You're on a plane this time, a very fancy plane without any other people in it, which is nice. It saves Bucky and you a lot of time given that at every airport you're both stopped by various policemen and woman.

You're sitting in the window seat. You should really be staring outside but instead your eyes are focused on a distracted Ikaris.

'Babe.. you okay?' Bucky asks as he sits down next to you.

Without breaking your line of sight you give him a short nod. 'Look at me...' he says and you follow his command.

'What is it?' He asks.

'I don't trust Ikaris...' your voice echoed through his mind. 'Something is going on, but until I know everything, I can't tell you anything...'

You turn your head away from his to stare out of the window. Your hand is safely placed on your belly. He lays his hand on top of it. 'Okay...' he replies.

'How are you feeling?' He asks laying his head on top of yours.

'I'm nauseous all of the time.. but other than that I'm fine.. I think...'

'What do you mean?'

You let out a long sigh as you lean further back against him. 'I was looking forward to having some time to ourselves...and again I'm the one that pulls that away from us-'

'No no.. hey... no..' he refuses to accept that statement. 'You didn't pull that away from us.. okay?'

'Don't deny it Bucky... first the whole thing with Westview and now this? I'm the one attracting all of the danger.. I'm the reason we never get to have a break...'