MoM part 6 ❤️‍🔥 Sestra Series.

Song; Multiverse of madness soundtrack.

Warnings for the series: angst, trauma, POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR MOM!, mentions of child loss.

•••

'So if I get this right, there's this league of heroes that call themselves the illuminati... and they protect the world against the dangers from the universe?' You ask your variant and she nods.

'After we defeated Thanos.. they decided it was best to do so... they have some pretty powerful people... me and Bucky decided to just retire from superhero duties and just start living the life...'

'Sounds nice...'

'It is... and it's not something you won't be able to do in the future, I'm sure.. we always figure things out...'

'Yeah we do...' you nod with a small smile.

'So this will be easy... I used to be a well respected member so getting in is easy... but looking for the hook of Vishanti is not... our Strange actually build a gate to it but only Stephen can open that.. so lets hope your Stephen is as smart as ours was...'

You two walk into what looks like the White House, but.. fancier? There's a lot to unpack here. There's large statues everywhere, as well as Ultrons walking around like guards. It really makes you wonder why they ended up working in this universe.

It weirds you out even more when the realization hits that the children here couldn't possibly be Wanda and Visions... Vision doesn't exist in this universe if Ultron actually worked... he wouldn't have been made to fight Ultron... This is for another time maybe.

'Ugh! I can walk on my own!'

'Stephen!' You yell making him turn his sassy head. 'Y/n! And Y/n?'

'Its a long story, but what's going on with you? Why are you cuffed?'

'I'm about to find out... but America is still locked up, Christine is with her but Wanda is going to come for her... I have a feeling Wanda will use dream walking... you have to find America, I'll be fine...'

'I don't think you will...' your other version replies to Stephen. 'Our Stephen didn't end up that great either the last time they brought him to them...'

Your brain is working overdrive right now. America is still locked up with Christine watching her.. then Stephen might be in danger and your other self isn't very safe as well... Wanda will stop at nothing to require what she thinks she's entitled to, you've experienced that much.

'Y/n... I need you to go home... this could get ugly and I.. I wouldn't be okay with you risking your life for this... your Wanda might be kind but my Wanda... well she's proven that she will stop at nothing.. and those kids need a mother...' you tell her and she nods.

'I don't really want to but.. I can't leave Bucky and those kids...' she agrees. 'If you need my help..'

'I'll know where to find you...'

'Good luck...' she tells you. You save it off. 'You know that we don't do luck...' you reply and she smiles. 'No we don't...'

After watching her walk away, you turn to Stephen again and he nods his head towards the long hallway. 'She's there..'