Live, Hydra, Love (part 6) ❤️‍🔥 Bucky/Avengers

Song: Arctic Monkeys - 505

Warnings: taken into custody, interrogation, mentions of Hydra past. Feels and angst (duh).

•••

If your power would've alerted you faster, you wouldn't be here. You wouldn't be shackled to this table.

It's too much, the information paired with this kidnapping or arrest, whatever you want to call it. It's putting this strain on you, it makes your chest tighten and your body shake. You lay your head down on it while trying to shield it with your arms. From the light, from the voices and from that God awful thudding in your head.

They were pretty harsh with you when they kidnapped you. You figured they would be a little gentle, but you hoped for too much apparently.

You were sleeping when they came busting down your door, you got a chance to wake and dress but by the time you wanted to run, Shield agents were already swarming the place.

And now you're in the compound again, just not in the way you prefer.

You thought about just controlling someone to let you go, but nobody has come to see or talk to you get, which sucks. Why can't they just leave you alone? All you want is to know who you are and to live your life again, why can't they just leave you to that?

You sit back again, you're restless in the seat and it doesn't surprise anybody standing behind the glass.

'So its her?' Natasha asks Steve.

'Yeah... DNA shows its really her... they also found something else in her system..'

'What did they find?' Sam replies.

'The same serum they used on Bucky, to wipe his memories.. and I've found out more... that outburst he had the other day, it was because he and Y/n.. they used to be together... in Hydra...I saw some footage...she protected him and the other way around... I guess seeing me and Nat together.. it snapped something inside of him...' Steve sighs.

'She doesn't remember him either...' Sam cuts in. 'She lived next door to my aunt.. she was over there when I took Bucky to meet my aunt... she didn't recognize Bucky at all... which means that Hydra did a perfect job wiping everything...'

'Does he even know she's here?' Nat turns to the boys. 'You told him right?'

Sam and Steve glance at each other briefly. 'We didn't want to freak him out..'

'When he finds out.. he's going to either yell at you both or he will shut you out for a while...'

'I know...'

Inside the room you're calmed down enough to just sit back and stare in front of you. You wonder how long it will be before some hero walks in and gives you a lecture of how stealing is bad and that worse things could've happened but they choose to go mild on you. Which is bullshit.

You do have an idea, because when they walk in, whoever it is, you will at least try to get them to free you. You got these powers, might as well use them.

You feel someone walking towards that door. The door opens suddenly revealing none other than Captain America himself. 'Hi...' he says a little awkwardly as the door closes behind him.