Daylight Burns pt. 6 ❤️‍🔥 Bucky (🥀)

Song: Doja Cat - Agora Hills

Warnings; fluff. Bucky being smitten. It's that time of the year again.

Short and fluffy!

•••

'If someone ask me when i knew you were the one. I will say I've always known. Which isn't far from the truth.

Ever since you came stumbling into his apartment looking for cover, looking in those gorgeous red eyes I knew. My heart seized in my chest at your beauty and i knew that my life had changed for the better almost instantaneously.'

He's standing in front of you in a tailored suit and a red rose in his chest pocket. He couldn't be more sure about this commitment. Your bright smile, fangs included, make his smile grow even bigger. His eyes water a bit when he sees yours do too.

'I feel like the luckiest man on earth to have met someone as kind and funny as you. And that you chose me to live with, I mean. Let's be honest I've had a lot of competition.. but also I'm surprised someone older than me actually existed?'

Your chuckle makes his heart ache in his chest at your cuteness.

'I could go on and on about the moments I wanted to drop to my knee and ask you.. like that time you helped Peter with his homework..'

'Oh god..' you laugh.

'He asked you what the leading cause of death was in your time and you answered "January".. the laugh you both let out at that.. and before I speak all night and let everyone wait.. including my wife...' he winks at you.

'Let's celebrate!' He lifts his glass and so does everyone around you.

The room erupts into talking, cheering and celebrations. You feel his arm snake around your back as he pulls you closer. 'I always hoped to change my last name...'

'And now you did.. Mrs. Barnes..' he chuckles as he sets his glass down and takes yours from your fingers. 'Let's enjoy tonight... and then tomorrow...'

'Buck..' you sigh. 'I don't know about that it's.. its very painful I don't want to put you through that..'

'I am asking you... I don't know it the serum will let me long enough.. with it probably won't since I am ready to make eternity the limit...'

'You would look amazing with red eyes though..' you reply making him smirk a little.

'But seriously if you don't want this that's fine-'

'No I'll do it...' you tell him. 'But don't be a crybaby about the pain..'

'Deal...' he chuckles as he moves you two to the dance floor.

'Are you ready for forever?'

'With you? Always...'