One Womans Trash, Another Man's treasure 3 ❤️‍🔥 Royal!Bucky

Song: Major Lazer ft. Ellie Goulding - powerful (ft. Tarrus Riley)

Warnings; past trauma mentions, Victoria is a real B-word, Bucky fluff and Bucky being the cutest. Slow burnnnnnn my god I didn't even realize I was making this as slow as it is and I have to say I kind of dig it tbch.

{ a few years ago }

'I am terribly sorry, your highness, your father isn't going to survive the harsh winter' 

'What? But he wasn't even sick yesterday how... how is this even possible?'  You beg the doctor to give you answers that neither he nor your father have.

'Please, there must be something that can be done...'

'All I can do, your highness, is give him something that will make him fall asleep.. but even then it shouldn't take long for his body to give out...'  the doctor gives you a saddened look.

'Then at least he will be without pain, will he not?'

'Yes, your highness...'

You glance at your sister sitting next to your father. You can see he is in pain, and a lot of it. The choice isn't rushed, it's only humaine.

'Then please let me and my sister have a moment, and then you can make him go to sleep... I will send someone to find you after we are done..'

He nods before he courtesies and walks off. You take a deep breath before entering the room again.

Victoria stares at you, patiently waiting for your answer. Will he live or not? And you shake your head no ever so slightly. You don't want your father to know his fate.

'Dear daughter, you do not have to be secretive around me... I already know what's to come of me...' he lifts his hand with all the strength he has.

You sit down on the bed and take it in between yours. You lift it and press a kiss to it.

'I am sorry my child..'

'Whatever for...' you brush it off.

'For leaving you and your sister so early, I never get to watch you become queen... I will never watch you two marry the man you love...'

A tear slides down your cheek at his words. It's all gone too fast, yesterday he was just fine and now..

'And for that my children, I am terribly sorry...'

'It's alright father, nobody gets to choose when they leave...' Victoria tells him.

'That is true...' he chuckles, which turns into a coughing fit almost immediately.

'I love you both so, so much...' he tells you. 'Will you promise me.. that you will take care of each other..'

'Of course father..' you both reply at the same time.

The former king would turn in his grave if he ever got to hear about the horrible things he ensued by dying. You shouldn't be mad about him, but deep inside you envy him sometimes.

You stare at his painting, it's still there, after being hung in the far back of the castle, courtesy of your sister.

You yourself made sure it gets dusted and polished nicely every day. To keep his memory alive, even if it's just for a handful of people. You even placed a bench in front of it, when you feel like talking or just staring at him, you have a seat. Like today.

Marvel Imagines pt. 5जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें