The sound of love 3 ❤️‍🔥 Knight!Steve

Song: Isabel LaRoss - help.

Warnings: you're unhinged, use of siren powers, blood and gore, revenge. Angst, fluff.

•••

'All this commotion for one woman...' Rumlow laughs as he steps forward.

His men point their swords at you, they have no idea what awaits them if you decide to end them right then and there.

Many people only believe sirens to use their voices to seduce, but you've learned a way to use it for something more dark and sinister. You can make those men go crazy, they will slaughter whoever is in the way.

'They are right to be scared.. I am not human anymore after all...' you dismount the horse, the reigns still in your hand.

Something pools in Rumlows eyes, recognition fills them when he inspects you better. 'You...you're supposed to be dead...'

'Yes... I should be... but I am not... I am not here to specifically torment you however... you have someone, someone who belongs to me...' You show him the ring resting on your finger.

'You're highness.. that's identical to the ring we pulled from his finger...'

'Yes! You imbecile I can figure that one out myself!' He yells back at his knight. He turns back to you with a look of disgust.

'You really think you're a match for them? There's what, 500 of mine against just you?'

'B-but your majesty.. she's... she's a siren...' one of his other knights speaks up.

'So? She's gonna scream and seduce you all? Is she going to fuck you tired or something? You're men! You can resist her?'

You walk up to your horse again, your hand moves around the handle of the blade you stored away, you pull it out before turning to them again.

'I will leave her with my husband... it's up to you wether or not you'll be alive to tell the tale...'

'Kill her, then return to me... don't worry sweetheart, I will make sure I'll bury you together...'

You snicker at that. 'That won't be necessary... but i will make sure my sisters get a piece of you as well...' Your hand grows tighter around the blade.

You watch Rumlow retrieve back to his tent, it won't protect him for long, your voice knows very little barriers.

The men slowly start to advance on you, you take a deep breath and you scream.

•••

Steve's hand finds it's way flat on the ground, the rumbling he can feel is somehow soothing him a little. The erratic movements of those soldiers however doesn't soothe him in the slightest.

Who would be stupid enough to attack? There's at least 500 soldiers here, and with Rumlow, even if he hates admitting it, it would be foolish to even think about it.

Perhaps it's his friends, James would definitely be foolish enough to do this. He knows it couldn't be you, you wouldn't leave the place near the lake for safety reasons. He always respects that.

Tears brim his eyes when he thinks of you, he's sure Rumlow will not keep him alive for long now. He will always be a threat to Brock, no matter where he is. If he's breathing, then he's a threat.

The tears that managed to get out get sucked up by the makeshift blindfold. It mixes with the red stains that already exist.

He will never see you again. Even if he does manage to make it out, his eyes might never work again. He won't be able to see you any more, he won't be able to truly communicate with you if he can't see your hands. He would only be able to feel. Would that be enough for you? Can he even ask such a question to himself? If he isn't to see you again if rumlow decised enough is enough?