MoM part 2 ❤️‍🔥 Sestra series

Song: Pastel Ghost - silhouette

Warnings for the series: angst, trauma, POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR MOM!, mentions of child loss, mentions of smut.

•••

'Hi...' you smile at Bucky before giving him a kiss on the cheek. 'Hi?' He asks as he watches Stephen, Wong and the kid enter the apartment.

'I've brought over some guests...'

'Yeah doll, I can see that...' he watches everyone go over to the living room. 'I kind of want to ask what's going on, but then I also kind of want to not ask...'

'You can ask but I don't think I have an answer for you... not yet at least...' you turn your head to see Stephen and Wong actually questioning the kid.

'I'm gonna go over to Sam's... he send me a text and it sounded like it was urgent...' he kisses you on the lips.

'Okay, be careful...'

'Uhm, judging by this little tea party... with them... I don't think you should say that to me, you should keep that advice for yourself...' he shoots you a concerned look.

'I'm sure it's fine...' you wave it off. 'Now go see Sam... say hi to him for me..'

With one more peck he's off to Sam's, leaving you to deal with the two adult men interrogating this teenager.

'Okay... Wong.. Strange, why don't you let the girl just breathe and then she can tell us what's going on...' You sit down on the couch.

'Start with your name...' you smile at her.

'O-okay... I'm America Chavez...' She seems less scared of you then a second ago, doesn't mean your interest in it has gone away as well.

'So America... what's going on...'

'Well... I can travel between universes... and then there are these demons after me and my power...'

'How can you travel through universe..'

'That's the problem.. I don't know how...' she sighs.
'Only happens when I'm really, really afraid.'

'Okay. Did the other me know how to defeat this demon?' Stephen asks America, earning a warning glare from you.

'Well, you just knew this magical book of pure good,
that gives a sorcerer whatever they need to defeat their enemy.

'The Book of Vishanti? It's not real. It's a fairy tale that doesn't exist.' You frown at her.

'Actually, it does. I found out in the secret book you get when you become Sorcerer Supreme.' Wong says making you hold in a smile while Stephen seems about ready to retire.

'Unbelievable.' He sighs.

'You're not the Sorcerer Supreme?' America asks.

'No, I am not the Sorcerer Supreme.' Stephen replies with attitude.

'Other you was Sorcerer Supreme in his universe.' She comments back and you chuckle slightly, earning a glare from Stephen.