We we're lucky ❤️‍🔥 What if Episode 5 (SPOILERS)

Song: Skylar Grey ft. Eminem - last one standing. Ft. Polo G, Mozzy.

Imagine: you're one of the few people left that didn't get turned, you and Bucky are in a relationship.

A/n: am I the only one that thinks the reaction Bucky gave to Sam and Caps death was completely valid? Like people are disappointed that there wasn't more of a reaction, but I think it's really accurate. I think that Bucky already mourned when they first turned, I think in his eyes they're already dead so is it really that weird for him to say it so coldly?

Also vision and Wanda, those suckers are in love in every timeline and I am here for it, BUT DID MARVEL REALLY HAVE TO MAKE ME WATCH VISION DIE FOR LIKE A MILLIONTH TIME?!

I cried when Scott saw zombie Hope because it's not fucking fair. I also cried when Okoye died, and when I heard Chadwicks voice again because I was told the second episode was his last performance.

Also Peter and Hope's relationship was so cute!

Also Zombie Wanda is still a bad bitch I mean holy shit. I was waiting for her to pop up, and she did. I just died laughing with the first pose, she was standing there like a rag doll and somehow I found that hilarious.

And last but certainly not least, why do they always find a way to completely neglect Sharon in everything?! Marvel always finds a way to make her a background character even if she's one of the last living people on earth like?! Hello?! And then they kill her off?! Like I was mad.

•••

Okay on with the chapter! Surprise shawtyyyyyyy : it's angst!

•••

Bucky sighs content when he feels your fingers going through his long hair. It's moments like this that he wishes he had stayed in Wakanda with you instead of trying to search for a cure, how awful it may sound.

He's never had any rest unless he's with you, it's always been war against someone or something, until you came along and gave him some of the small peaceful times in the middle of chaos.

'Are you okay?' His head turns to you as he asks the question. Your smile warms him up, never has he seen you cry after leaving Wakanda, no matter how many friends you had to fight off of you, had to kill, you never once lost that powerful smile of yours on the long term, and for that Bucky is eternally grateful.

'I'm fine...' you reply. 'You?'

'Couldn't be better... we got lucky you know?'

'We did...' you agree.

When you got the call from Hope to keep everyone inside, it had been too late. The avengers turned and with them a large amount of the population. Then Peter found Happy and brought them back to the base you set up. Hope and Kurt arrived a few days after with Okoye. Then Sharon walked in with Bucky, you remember those first words you said to him. We got lucky. And he had agreed before you jumped right in his arms.

Now it's a phrase you repeat once in a while. Just to remember that everyone lost people and you somehow were gifted with each other. Sure you lost friends yourself, but you have your love right by your side, alive and well.

You push yourself up so you're sitting on the bed. Bucky groans before doing the same. 'We should get out of bed, eat something and continue looking for the source of that beacon...' another groan pulls from Bucky and you chuckle.

'Come on big guy...' you exaggerate when you pull Bucky your way. He instead has other plans and slides a hand up your back to keep you from falling while his metal arm supports his weight.