For those who wish me dead pt. 6 ❤️‍🔥 Mob!Steve AU

Song: Glass Animals - heat wave.

Sorry for not posting in so long, my health is again spiralling down and so is my energy.

'Wanda!' Sam bangs on the door. It's almost dropping off of its hinges from the force he's using.

'Wanda!' He repeats, trying his best to hold you and break down that door in desperation. He looks down at you. Your eyes are still closed and your body is still limp in his arms. He's worried.

'WANDA!' He yells again and this time the light on the porch flicks on. The door opens revealing Wanda, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

'It's the middle of the night Sam, what do you...' her voice dies down when her eyes set upon your body in Sam's arms.

'It's Y/n-' before Sam has a chance to say anything else, Wanda drags him inside, careful not to hurt you. She instructs Sam to lay you down on the couch as she rushes to get medical supplies.

'Turn around for me Sam... I'm sure neither y/n not Steve would want you to see her so vulnerable... if you know what I mean...' she commands Sam and he nods. 'Tell me what happened?'

'Steve and Y/n were planning to take down the cops that have been framing Steve for Tony's murder... she was originally working with them until she found out it wasn't Steve after all... they planned to double cross them tonight.. but they somehow found out...' Sam sighs. 'They drugged her.. I think.. she tried warning Steve, that's when they shot her.. Steve stayed behind while I drove her here..'

'Is he okay?'

'I don't know.. I haven't heard anything from them...' Sam replies.

It stays silent after that. Wanda is focussed on helping you by closing up the wound. She cleans the blood around it, by the time she's done, Vision is downstairs and awake. He couldn't help but wake when he heard something going on.

'Vis, this isn't what it looks like...' Wanda says when her eyes meet his.

'Why is there a woman on our couch and why is Sam facing the fireplace?'

'I'll explain everything, can you first get me some clothes for her? A dress might be uncomfortable with this wound...'

'Of course..' Vision isn't one to ask many questions, he trusts his wife with everything he has. Also this isn't the first time this sort of thing happened. Being the only nurse in this mob sure has its crazy side.

'So.. will she be alright?' Sam asks, he's still facing the fireplace like a gentleman. He's sure you will appreciate it later. If there is a later.

'Yeah, she will be fine... luckily those cops were dumb enough to give her the wrong dose.. they gave her too little for it to take effect on her.. and the bullet is out.. wound stitched up... give her a few hours and she will wake up..'

Vision walks in with clean clothes and hands them to his wife without glancing at you. Wanda quickly gets you dressed and lays you down gently again. 'This should do..'

Sam finally turns around, sighing out of relief when he sees your peaceful state. 'I'm gonna go wash off the blood, you can keep an eye on her if you want..' Wanda gets up.

Sam takes the blanket from the corner of the couch and gently lays it on top of you before sitting down by your side. He's happy you're going to be okay, mainly because Steve will have his ass if you wouldn't be okay. But also because he likes you, finally a woman who isn't afraid of anything, who actually talks freely around them, a woman that made Steve come out of his shell again after so many years. He has never seen Steve that happy. And for Sam that's enough to like you.