"Felix"

Felix was on the couch playing games on his phone waiting for Chan, and soon after he heard chan's voice.

"Felix" Chan said loudly coming out the room.

*meow*

"Hm? Yes Channie?" Felix was laying on his stomach swinging his legs, not sensing Chan's mood change.

"Bang Felix come here"

*meow*

Felix now heard his full name meaning he was in trouble, he slowly put his phone down turning around and standing up.

He saw the older motion his hand closer to him, hiding his other behind his back.

"Yes Channie...?" Felix asked nervously padding closer, Chan bit the inside of his cheek looking the boy up and down.

He stared the boy down with dark eyes.

"Felix, is your heat here?" Chan asked plainly, Felix's heartbeat picked up as he twitched his tail some, trying not to get caught by lying...

Shit!!

"Um...n-no it-"

"Felix, what have I said about lying to me?" Chan said louder.

"I-I'm not lying-"

"If you're not then why did I find this in your closet??" Chan demanded finally showing the bottle, and when he did Felix's eyes went wide....because he realized he forgot to hide that bottle too...

Oh no!!

"C-Channie I um...! Just wanted to taste it again-"

"Felix, tasting something doesn't mean you have 3 bottles of it!" Chan placed the glass down on the side table, Felix nervously played with his sweater paws.

*meow*

"Um-"

"Yes Felix I found the other 2 empty bottles in your closet, did you think I wouldn't?" Chan said with sarcasm crossing his arms, Felix looked down staying quiet because he was now caught...but still tried to lie.

"I-I really just wanted cherry juice Channie! I'm not in heat..!" Felix pleaded trying to convince him, Chan gave him a look eyeing him up and down again.

"Oh, you're not?" The older asked rhetorically, Felix slowly shook his head.

"N-no, I just wanted juice-"

"Come here" Chan demanded, Felix was confused as he twitched his cat ears.

*meow*

"Why...?"

"Bang Felix, I said come here right now" Chan said lower, Felix shyly inched closer step by step as told.

"Y-yes...?" Felix meowed nervously, Chan cocked his head grabbing his chin.

"You aren't in heat you say?" Chan said with that same sarcastic tone.