Chapter 105

Pulling her leggings up trying to get them to stay up as the slide down her belly time and time again. Collapsing backwards onto the bed looking up at her ceiling watching the fan go round and round.

"Sam got you a smoothie" Bucky announces as he enters the room seeing her laying on the bed, "Whatcha doin? Circling the bed to put her drink down on her nightstand, "My clothes don't fit anymore, first it was my bra then my shirts now its my pants. Ya I haven't worn jeans because I didn't like how tight there were but now my leggings don't fit"

"You might have to go up a size"

"These are my up a size leggings!" smacking her hands on her face, "I guess you got to go maternity clothes shopping" sitting down on the bed next to her placing his hand on her bare belly since she didn't have a shirt on. "Maternity clothes are so ugly though, I should've thought this through before we kept trying." chuckling at her "They aren't that bad"

"Oh but they are. You either look like a grandma or the most social butterfly on the planet. I prefer a mixture like when you were sweatpants but you pair them hoop earrings it pulls the outfit together and now you a classy bum and not just a bum"

"Then buy half and half that should do it right?"

"Who knows all I know is I have to go shopping and I love shopping but I am not feeling up to it today I am so tired my skin hurts my feet hurt my back hurts everything hurts" Throwing her hands up in the air then back down. "Then have Natasha and Wanda go to the store and pick you out a few things so when you feel better you can go shopping"

"I guess...can you help me up" holding her hand out, laughing at her slipping his arm under her lifting her to sit up carefully. "Thanks"

"You have to pee don't you?"

"Ya" letting out a loud sigh pushing herself off of the bed making her way to the bathroom with her leggings sliding down.

"Buck..."

"Ya?"

"Did you use all of my coconut oil?"

"...no"

"Buck?"

"I heard it makes your hair shinny so I used some but it just made it oily unless that's what they mean for it be shinny"

"Did you wash it out after using it"

"Ya like 3 hours later because it looked bad" smacking her hands on her face trying not to laugh "I heard that why are you laughing at me?" standing up walking into the bathroom seeing her face red to not laugh "Your suppose to mix a little bit with your shampoo and then wash it out, your not suppose to leave it in your hair"

"Oh...I'll buy you some more" pulling his phone out to order more "Thank you because that's what I use on the bump to keep the stretch marks away. So far its working and I can't afford to miss a day and have the fear of those deep red stretch marks making an appearance."

"You have stretch marks on your hips and ass whats the difference on your stomach?"

"Nothing but those are light and you don't see them unlike the dark red ones" wanting to say something but kept his mouth shut as she pulled all her hair up in a clip.

Walking into the bedroom grabbing Bucky shirt slipping it over her head letting it fall down her body then grabbing a pair of pajama shorts slipping those on underneath. Lazily watching her get dress. Turning to say something to him seeing his eyes roaming over her "Buck?" confused on what he is looking at "Fuck it" he whispers walking to her grabbing her face slamming his lips onto hers.

Stumbling back a little for the sudden contact and rough movement from him before her hands find his wrist. Pulling away for a second to look at her "What was that for" breathing out a small laugh looking up at him "This may sound fucking weird, but you are so fucking sexy pregnant" raising her eyebrows surprised he would even say that, not even getting the chance to open her mouth before he continues.