Chapter 90

I UPDATED CH 84 I talked about what happened on my profile

================================================================================

"Shirt off Steve I need to put this medicine on you arm, one metal arm man is enough in this tower, we don't need another one" Sitting up pulling his shirt off and over his head, "How's it looking?" he asks "You still got green pus on your shoulder blade but everything else looks good" cleaning out the pus and around the opening from right under his shoulder blade all the way up and around to his armpit. "Okay, now its the waiting game for it to dry before you can put your shirt on" 

Its been two days since Steve got back, he is still crashing at Maddie place since Maddie has to put medicine on his gash every 3 hours. Morgan was very happy to have Steve around getting someone knew to play with and talk to. 

Maddie being Maddie was cleaning her already clean place, "Why are you always cleaning?" he asks seeing her taking down the the painting off the wall checking the top for dust, "I get bored very easily so cleaning keeps me from getting bored" hanging the painting back up on the wall. "Oh, why don't you read then?"

"I have read all my books, I am waiting for my next shipment." moving over to the other side of the TV taking down that painting checking the top, "What about all those art supplies Bucky got you?"

"Used them all"

"Movies?"

"None are catching my attention, me and Bucky usually watch one almost every night"

"Workout?"

"Do it in the mornings after I drop her off at school or before I have to pick her up"

"Friends?"

"All at work"

"Video games?"

"Never find them that interesting, I stared at a computer screen for almost 8 years straight because of school I try to stay off of screens"

"So then what do you do all day?"

"I usually clean, water my plants, go and workout, shower, go get my nails done if they need it, make snacks for Morgan, try to come up with games for Morgan, plan date night for me and Bucky, we were trying to figure out what day to go get his arm, but then the mission came so now that's postponed, our 1 year is coming up so I worry about what we are going to do for it, but everyone is still on the mission so I'm worried that we are going to miss it, then Christmas is right around the corner and I don't know what to get him and then boom its going to be his birthday and I have to come up with a new list of presents...I'm rambling" stopping what she is doing slapping her arms down to her side, staring into the void.

"You need a hobby"

"Give me ideas then"

"Learn a new language" making a disgusting face, "Russian was hard enough no thanks I  don't need to go back to school" nodding his head "Okay, what about Origami?" seeing her eyes open wide "I like that" she says quickly walking away into her office coming back out with her laptop flopping on the couch, watching her type away. "Be right back" running out of the apartment, chuckling watching her little legs run. 

Returning 10 minutes later with a stack of papers throwing them down on the coffee table, "I printed out the first 10 levels for beginners and I printed each level out 20 times" walking into her spare room coming back out with scissors, "Here are your scissors" handing it to him. Scrunching his eyebrows looking at her, "I'm not doing this alone, get up and sit down with me" pushing the coffee table to give more room for him to sit down. 

Cutting out their first paper turning on the step by step video on the TV. Sitting down on the floor with each other trying to keep up with the video, "This is pretty easy" Steve says keeping up with the video, "Speak for yourself" Maddie says, looking over seeing her deep in concentration scrunching her whole face.