Chapter 15

The sunlight came shining into Maddie room at 7 o'clock. She was already awake taking a shower cleaning herself off from the charity event. She was confused on how she was in T-shirt, she doesn't remember even coming home just getting on the bus. She figured one of the girls must have helped her. Throwing on a over-sized sweater and biker short as she collected her clothes and headed to the laundry room on her floor. Throwing her clothes in she went back to her apartment to make her morning smoothie. Grabbing her completed smoothie she headed to her spare room to check her emails. Sitting down at her seat she opened her laptop to see a few emails and a email that had already been open. Confused she read the subject 'Death Certificate Daniel J. Foster' she took a deep breath opening the email, and clicking on the attachment, her eyes fell on the Cause of Death. Suicide. Her heart dropped knowing both of her parents died the same way and in the same month 5 years apart. Shaking off the news she checked her other emails and then continued looking at studios.

Walking into the team kitchen she found Thor, Loki, Tony, and Clint all passed out with beers surrounding them. Shaking her head with a laugh, she headed to the pantry grabbing everything she needed for a hangover cure. Grabbing a bundle of bananas, a handful of oranges, yogurt, ginger, and coconut milk. Blending everything up she put all the drinks in the fridge to keep them cold. 

Grabbing a trash bag from underneath the sink she started collecting all the bottles on the floor. She then mopped up the floor from any spills or spit from the boys. Hearing muffling coming from behind her she turned around seeing Clint waking up, "Morning" she says in a whisper, to keep everyone else asleep. "I think I'm going to puke" Clint says trying to sit up. Maddie runs over to the bag of bottle shoving it under his face just in time before he starts puking. Holding the bag for him she looked away not wanting to look at the multi color puke. Hearing movement coming from the hallway she sees James walking in with his eyes scanning looking at the room everyone sleeping except for Clint who is still puking. "Nanny duty on the weekend" she rolls her eyes with a smile "Apparently"

Movement coming from the recliner is Thor who is starting to wake up, looking green in the face. "James get a trash bag now" He runs to the sink grabbing a trash bag running towards Thor before he throws up. He ran out of time. Thor projectiles vomits all over James. James had no time to react jaw dropped looking at the dark colored vomit covering him from the waist down. Maddie is in shock looking over at James back seeing the vomit dripping from his shirt.  A small laugh erupts from her mouth. James immediately turning around seeing Maddie trying to hold back a laugh, "You think this is funny?" he says with anger in tone "Kind of, I'm glad it wasn't me I just took a shower"

"I just took a shower as well"

"Really?" she says bringing her eyes to his hair

"Fuck you" he says giving Thor the trash bag and walking out of the room

"James" she says with a sigh "You would've laughed if it happened to me" she says louder as he made his way into the hallway. 'Shit, got to do this all by myself now'

Everyone eventually woke up and Maddie cleaned up Thors vomit. Everyone was sipping on the smoothie she had made, it was helping, making them less nausea and more alert. James finally came down not long after everyone else, Maddie walked over handing him a smoothie. "Thanks" he said in a cheerful tone grabbing the drink and sitting at the island. She was surprised he was happy and not still mad at this morning. Everyone finished the drinks and all moved to the couch. Maddie called for assistance to have the recliner thrown away since there was too much vomit on  it to be saved.

It was 11 o'clock now and James knew he had an order of sunflowers being delivered, he walked down to the lobby waiting for the flowers to be delivered. Sitting down on a near by bench a woman walked in holding  a large vase with a dozen sunflowers. James eyes were on his phone looking at the messages from the team groupchat about the upcoming mission, everyone was still hungover so a meeting would've been useless. "Hello, I am dropping off an order for a Mr. Barnes." He hears his name quickly standing up walking to the desk "Hi, I'm Mr. Barnes"