Chapter 74

9k reads! I love you all BIG GROUP HUG

================================================================================

Waking up to the sound of Maddie singing her heart out in the shower, looking over seeing the  door was completely closed. Ripping the blankets off of him sneaking his head into the bathroom seeing her body through the fogged glass shower doors.

Her hair was all balled up on the top of her head with soap, she was dancing along with her music letting it take over her body. Smiling at her as she faces away from him. Rubbing her loofah all over her body, suds sliding down her body.

Leaving her be keeping the door cracked to listen to her sing. Chuckling when she would tried to hit the high note and her voice cracking then her quieting herself before restarting.

Making the bed and throwing out some clothes for her trying to piece together an outfit. The entire team including the Starks had a small photo shoot with a small interview afterwards.

Looking over the outfit of the stretched cheetah print skirt and black long sleeve body suit and a belt to cinch her waist. Looking over the outfit he laid out not sure if she would even like it.

Maddie walking out seeing him staring hard then moving to hid the outfit. "Let me see" she says with giddy trying to look around him "I don't know if you will like it" cringing his face. "Stop it let me see" trying to push him out of the way.

Budging with her small movements she looks over the outfit "I like it but I need a different belt, there is a yellow tint to it and it the skirt is darker it will look off and I want to wear silver not gold and it won't work with the buckle but everything else is good I promise" stretching on her tippy toes kissing his cheek.

"Okay what belt then?" Putting the other one away looking at all the belt hung up, "the third one from the right it has a silver tip at the end" pulling it out showing her as she nods her head.

Putting her outfit together pulling it together with a neat bun with silver hoops and dainty jewelry. Looking over Bucky clothes not finding anything she liked, "why can't I just wear black on black?" Complaining like a child sitting on the bed. "Because you want to seem happy and not depressed"

"I am happy" he retorts "you know I won't be in the room"

"Then I guess I'll be depressed today" throwing his hands up in the air. Giggling at him walking over kissing him on the lips carefully to not ruin her makeup. "You know your not be photographed right?"

"Yes I know but there is going to be lots of people there and I don't want to look out of place and Tony told me to dress a little nicer" pushing his hair back that he recently cut to mid length like he did for his birthday.

"Now I don't like anything and we have two hours before we have to leave we need to get you a new outfit" pulling him up dragging him out and down the nearest store.

"I am not wearing this"  walking out in a salmon color dress shirt, "Ya pink is not your color" standing up walking away leaving him there in the black slacks and salmon shirt.

"Okay keep the pants on and put this on" handing him a off black dress shirt with a blue tint, a deep blue tie and a deep teal jacket. Taking it from her eyeing the new clothes.

Sitting down on the couch waiting for him to come out "we got an hour left" looking down at her phone then back up at the sound of the door clicking opening. Jaw dropping on the floor having to stop herself from drooling.

"What do you think" looking at the mirror checking himself over, "If I wasn't pregnant right now I would be just by looking at you" chuckling at her comment looking at her in the mirror as she stands up running her fingers on the jacket then underneath feeling his sides and abs.