Chapter 57

If you grew up being an ICarly fan like me enjoy the video!

Finally done with all my finals *Happy Dance* very rough semester went through a lot of shit with family and an now ex-boyfriend that I dumped half way through, I can at least say that I am done till next year, I have class starting near the end of January I already got my classes picked out. It is a busier schedule than I have right now so don't expect the same amount of posting during Spring, now onto the pranks!

TRIGGER

================================================================================

The team were just finishing cleaning the mess they made from the prank they tried to pull on Maddie, there was still a hole in the wall where Steve went through but Tony already called his team to come and fix it that day.

Maddie walked her happy ass into the room after dropping Peter off at school "Peters school is so nice!" flopping in Bucky lap "Trying to keep the topic off pranks huh" tickling her waist squirming in her spot, realizing very quickly that was a bad idea feeling her ass rubbing on his cock that was now getting hard. Putting his hands on her waist holding her still, looking over her shoulder giving him a look letting him know she feels it.

"Not trying to stay off topic, just making a comment. So did you find any of my other pranks" looking at the group who were all sitting on the couch "How many do you have?" Sam asks looking around at the ceiling waiting for Peter to drop in "You'll see" she smirks, "Well thank you nanny for at least not causing damage like your boyfriend did for the prank you already knew about" watching as he walks over to sit on one of the island chairs "I wouldn't speak too soon if I were you" she replies to Tony "What do you mean-" as he falls to the ground the chair breaking underneath him, everyone laughing as Clint walks over to help him up.

"Really nanny a broken chair prank" dusting any debris off his ass "Its actually made of Styrofoam the real chair is one of the study rooms"  Bucky shaking his head looking at the adorable monster sitting on his lap "Jasmine told us that April Fools day is your favorite holiday. Why?" pulling her legs up to sit criss crossed "When I moved to the second foster home the parents kids  told me that the parents like April Fools day, they always pulled pranks on the kids so we all got together to prank them throughout the day. We would usually take that day off of school just for pranks it was just a lot of fun to do for the 2 ish years I was there" everyone humming in agreement

"Delivery for Natasha Romanoff and Sam Wilson" a man voice flooding the room, everyone looking at the blonded haired man, Maddie recognizing him as John sending him a wink. Bucky grabbing her head pulling her ear to his mouth "What do you have planned?" he whispers in her ear, turning to look at "You'll see" squinting his eyes looking between hers trying to get a read on her. Nat and Sam walking to the box, "I bet its our stuff for the virtually reality" quickly signing the paper work. Bucky flicked his eyes between Sam and Nat and Maddie who was doing  terrible at hiding her grin. Nat bends down opening the box finding a shit ton of packing peanuts, "It just packing peanuts" moving them around before a person jumps out dressed as the Exorcist doing the spider walk towards them, Nat screams while running shoving Sam at the person while he is also screaming trying to get away.

Maddie laughing in her spot swaying back and forth, Bucky chuckling at the two who say nothing scares them "Thanks Amelia" Maddie says as she stands helping her up "Of course" giving her a high five looking at Sam and Nat trying to jump through the hole in the wall "You think they will be okay?" Maddie shakes her head "Nope, that movie is terrifying to them, they will have nightmares for awhile" giggling giving a side hug to Amelia "Well I got another appointment see you later grabbing her box waving to everyone who all looked pretty scared.