Chapter 96

Waking up with to the smell of bacon pulling herself to sit up in bed looking over at the mirror  seeing her hair all over the place with dark hickies all over her neck. Walking over grabbing Bucky shirt slipping it over her nude body. Patting down the stairs rubbing her eyes letting out a big yawn. Rounding the corner to see Bucky cooking up bacon, eggs, and french toast in the fireman outfit.

Freezing almost loosing her balance looking at him smirking at her with his chest on display and his abs sharp with his V-line peaking above the pants. "Is this going to be an every morning type a thing?" squeezing her legs still looking him up and down. "If it means I get to see you turn red and watch you squeeze your legs together every morning and watch you almost face plant from staring...then yes" winking at her. 

Walking to him getting closer loving that the pants don't full fit giving her a view straight down to his cock. Humming a chuckle dragging her eyes up to him biting her lip, "We can do it after, you need to eat first" picking up a piece of bacon putting on her lips, "I rather have something else in my mouth" her eyes shinning while looking up to him. 

Raising his brows at her bluntness, quickly reaching to unbutton his pants. "You need to eat first" he chuckles "Like I said I rather have something else in my mouth"

"You love bacon"

"Not as much as I love your thick cock" she whispers with a sultry tone at the end raising to her toes trying to brush her lips on his. Seeing his chest rise staring down at her lips, grabbing the pan removing it from the flame. Sliding his hands behind her pulling her lips to his unable to resist her. 

Both of them stopping hearing the sound of vibration looking around on the counter seeing Bucky phone vibrating with an incoming phone "Who the fuck is calling me" reaching over to end the call before seeing it was the doctors office "Shit" quickly answering it "Hello" he says with confidence. 

Seeing her opportunity sliding her hands down his chest quickly unbuttoning his pants pulling him out. Trying to step away from her to be professional on the call. Falling to her knees quickly putting his hard length in her mouth watching him grip the counter top throwing his head back "Ya sorry I was out of town with no service" keeping his voice as normal as possible. 

Smiling up at him seeing his flustered state not even looking at her knowing he would loose all concentration. "No changes to my diet" putting his hand down to move her mouth away wanting to enjoy it without being on the phone. 

Staring at his cock licking her lips looking up at him seeing him still looking up keeping his eyes away. Sticking her tongue out grazing the tip of his cock watching him flinch as he finally looks down at the small girl on her knees grazing over the tip once again, "I'm sorry give me one second" pulling the phone away from his ear muting himself. 

Pushing her shoulders making her land on her ass. Scrunching her eyebrows looking at him stepping forward making her backup to the cabinets. Hitting her back on the cabinets keeping her eyes on him, getting down on one knee pulling her body down shoving his cock in her mouth giving her nowhere to go. Rocking in and out of her mouth picking the phone back up unmutting himself, "Sorry about that you were saying"

Having no control on his speed looking up to him staring straight ahead with a serious expression on his face listening to everything the doctor is saying. Looking down at her seeing her trying to take all of him only getting a little over half of him in her mouth. 

Using his free hand plugging her nose pushing till her small mouth couldn't take anymore. Pulling his cock out seeing the large amount of spit covering his cock and the connection to her lips. Gasping for air as his hand comes to cover her mouth quieting her.