Chapter 108

Sorry last chapter sucked I wanted to post something but had no motivation at all so sorry about that. Also I start work Monday and I start at 7 and then I'm out by 11 and then I have school from 1-5 and then back home so I might not be able to post a lot this week or next week and then definitely not the week after so sorry. Ill try to not leave you all on a big cliffhanger

Thanks for 70.8k reads!

================================================================================

Bouncing her way into their place with a box in her hands "hehehe they came!" she glees walking over to the couch holding her hand out for Bucky knife. Slipping it out of his pocket handing it to her so she could open the box. Swiftly opening the box pulling out baby pink hangars for the baby clothes. "They match the walls!" grabbing them making her way back to the nursery.

Maddie has been in full nesting mode. Her and Bucky painted the walls in the nursery a soft pink with white trim to keep it from looking overly pink. Maddie bought some grey black out curtains so when the baby is napping there is no light coming through. She bought a humidifier so the babys skin can stay soft and doesn't dry out along with helping with any sinus problems in the case she has some.

The bathroom stayed the same except for the putting all the baby shampoos, body wash, lotions, towels and more in the cupboards for easy access. She got drawer dividers for the dresser to help separate all the clothes from onesies to sets to pajamas, to pants, to socks, to beanies to everything in between. Now she got her hangars for the closest for the clothes she wants hung up.

"Why don't you put the diapers in the top drawer that way its right there for you to grab when you or I have to change her?" asking seeing her pondering, "Because the diapers are going to go on the shelf above the dresser so I can see when I am running low and I can just reach up and grab it" pointing to the shelf "Doll you can't reach the shelf"

"Yes I can" trying to prove her point she reaches up unable to touch it "I got a watermelon on me of course I can't reach it right now" tapping her belly. "Then turn to the side and reach" trying to hide his smirk knowing dam well she can't reach it. Turning herself to the side reaching up barely getting her hand on the shelf "See I can reach it"

Bucky walking to the bathroom coming back with a handful of wash clothes placing them on the shelf "Grab the first "Diaper" off of the shelf" looking at her seeing the stack of wash clothes. Standing on her tippy toes only reaching the middle of the stack. Setting herself down sighing in defeat "You think you can lower the shelf?" having a small frown on her face. "Yes I can lower the shelf" tucking the hair that fell behind her ear leaning down kissing her forehead. "Thanks"

"How much lower do you want it? A few inches? half a foot?(6 in/ 15.24 cm)" looking at the distance between the changing pad and the shelf "I don't know...oh wait a second I got it! Be right back stay here"

"Okay" shouting to her hearing the front door close. Walking over to sit on the rocking chair rocking back and forth looking at the room coming together. Already smiling thinking about bringing her home. He had a sign made that has her name on it to on one of the walls but he can't put it up yet so Maddie doesn't know the name.

Next to the rocking chair seeing the little library that Maddie put together with the books ranging from newborn to 3 years old so that she learns at the correct pace. The newborn toys on the other side of the crib ready to be played with. The small attached basket on the outside of the crib full of binkies. Maddie calls them binkies instead of pacifiers and now Bucky calls them binkies instead of pacifiers.

Maddie bought a Watch Me Grow board that Bucky screwed into the wall so they can measure her while she grows to her final height that Bucky and Maddie have a bet on that. Maddie swears she is going to be 5 foot 8 (172.72 cm) or taller while Bucky thinks she is going to be 5 foot 4 (162.56 cm) there's a hundred bucks on the line.