Chapter 69

Fucking through the night sleeping in missing breakfast only being woken up by the housekeepers banging on their door. "We are good come back later" Bucky raspy shouts grabbing Maddie pulling her deeper into his chest. Trailing his hands down her body feeling her soft skin move under his touch. "I guess thats our sign to get up" snuggling his head between her head and shoulder peppering kisses on her neck.

"But its so comfy" she whines throwing her leg over him hooking him close to her "I know but I know your hungry"

"No I'm not" her voice muffled by his chest followed by her stomach rumbling. "Can't deny that sound baby" ruffling the covers throwing it off of them picking her naked body up from the bed.

Taking a brisk showering getting dressed for the day. Bucky wore a grey tank top with black shorts, while Maddie wore a blue off the shoulder dress with beige sandals. Throwing on a straw hat to sheild the sun from her eyes. "Im trying to stay young looking" looking up at Bucky who is trying to hide his laughter "I didn't say anything"

"But you were thinking it, less sun damage, the more youthful I will look" pointing to her face "You are already youthful"

"I want to look at good as Jennifer Anniston when I'm 50. Actually I take that back I want to look as good as Paul Rudd that man has not aged in 40 years"

"You ever notice how much Paul Rudd and Scott look alike"

"Who?"

"Scott, Scott Lang. Antman. You met him like 2 months ago" stopping their walk to look at her. "He is the one with the daughter...Cassie...her and Morgan played together and you didn't have to work for the rest of the time" the light bulb going off in her head "Oh ya, they do look like, I wonder if they are related. Anyways come on its almost lunch time and we need to stop at the store" dragging him to the left to go to the store.

Both of the devouring their lunch after missing breakfast, "Do we have anything planned for today?" he asks putting all the plates on top of each other and pushing them to the side, "I was thinking we can go swim on the main beach, I know we have out own but-"

"You don't need to have a reason, lets go back and change" taking her hand in his intertwining his fingers walking back to the suite.

Changing into a criss cross swimsuit with a tie around her waist. Slipping a white cover up on, turning around to see Bucky holding his phone up taking a picture, "Turn around and bend over I didn't get that angle" rolling her eyes reaching up to take his phone out of his hand "No these are for me not you." He smiles kissing the top of her head.

Finding a covered spot throwing down their towels, grabbing her sunscreen lathering her arms then the rest of her body. Taking the sunscreen from her rubbing some on his hands covering her back. Staring out into the ocean seeing all the vacationers in the water, her smile slowly falling remembering her back. Suddenly becoming very self conscious her eyes bouncing between everyone seeing if they were looking.

"You ready doll?" walking in front of her massaging the sunscreen into her freckled covered shoulders. Looking over her shoulder to see if anyone was looking, seeing no one behind them bringing her attention back to him, "Uh, ya. Lets go" giving a fake smile walking in front of him using him as a shield. He moved left she moved left, he moved right she moved right, he slowed down she slowed down.

"What are you doing" he laughs seeing her staying close to his front, "Just walking" she replies their feet coming the water. Moving over to walk in beside her, trying to get back in front of him "Okay now really what are you doing?" stopping her from getting in front of him, looking down at the water seeing her distorted feet sink into the sand. Hearing water splashing behind her turning seeing a couple coming out of the water.