Chapter 70

The pillow muffling her moans slamming into her once more before stilling engaging his abs shooting his seed into her.

Waking him up with morning head wanting to remake of last night sounded like a good idea in her head until she realized how sore she was.  Not giving into the pain with pleasure increase at each slam of his hips onto her ass. Numbing the pain as he gives her his all.

Pulling out flipping her over resting her hips up on his thighs "Good morning to you too doll" leaning down peppering kisses on her face. Giggling at him as she said good morning when he woke up to see her sucking his cock.

Leaning back grabbing her hips massaging them. "I'm surprised your not sore" he teases "oh I am, I didn't realize till the first thrust"

"I would've stopped, you should have told me" leaning back down rubbing her cheeks "I'm fine the pleasure exceed the pain by a lot" smiling up at with with his messy hair all over the place full of volume.  "Rest day I'm not fucking you until tomorrow" pointing his finger at her.

Laughing at him "alright my pussy will see your dick at 12:01 am" rubbing her hands up and down his arms. "Oh you know it baby" he growls dipping down kissing her soft velvety lips.

Sliding her hips up his thighs going back to massaging her thighs up to her waist. "Hold on a minute I need to win a bet" she says reaching over grabbing her phone "I forgot to mention this if you win no naming the kid after you I hate having to figure out who's mail is who's because they have the same name and not all companies put the Jr. and it is way to frustrating" pulling up her articles for "STARKS gorgeous nanny"

Scrolling through finding hundreds of articles with with hot, beautiful, gorgeous, sweet, cute, adorable just to name a few. "Well?" He asks still massaging "There is nothing here about it" dropping her phone down onto her chest "Bullshit I seen them" grabbing her phone before she could opening her phone seeing all the articles "What did I tell you!" Tapping his finger on her chest.

"Fine you win" smacking her hands down on the bed. "Now let me think what do I want to name the baby" tapping his finger on his chin looking up to the corner of the room "Arthur Barnes" pulling a disgusted face watching him pull names out of his ass "Robert Barnes"

"Or Kevin Barnes"

"What about Danger Barnes" jazzing his hands in looking at her, having the most disgusted look on her face "do you think the resort sell Plan B I think I'm going to need one" reaching over to grab the rooms phone.

Smacking her hand away from the phone "I'm kidding I wouldn't choose those names"

"Thank God I thought I was going to have to reevaluate my life choices"

"Ha ha very funny come on you need to go pee and then we can come back and cuddle" pulling her arms up to wrap them around his shoulder carrying her to the bathroom "you know I can walk on my own right" setting her down on the toilet "If you say so I'll be waiting for you" walking out of the bathroom throwing himself on the bed waiting for her.

Watching her shadow move as she stands and then sits, stands then sits, stands then sits almost a dozen times "you almost done doll?" He questions. "Uh ya just cleaning up" watching as her shadow stands once more making one step closer to the door then stopping.

Done watching her suffer he pushes himself off the bed walking to the bathroom seeing her holding herself up on the towel rack. Leaning on the wall looking at her as she bite the inside of her lip "Something wrong doll?" Teasing trying to his his smile but failing "I can't walk" she whispers.

Walking over picking her up bridal style carrying her to the bed "Looks like I won again"

Spending over half the day watching movies eating food getting food coma and taking a "well deserved" nap after lunch. Moving to the pool before dinner relaxing in the warm water watching the birds fly over head as the sun descends turning the sky into an array of blues, purples, pinks, and oranges.