Chapter 112

All of you keep saying Winnie I also have DMs of people saying it, its very cute that all of you are on the same page.
================================================================================

"You are at 6 centimetres" the nurse says as she removes her head from in between Maddie legs "Good progress you have gone up 1 centimetre since being admitted" she smiles as she removes her gloves and walks out.

Its currently 8pm and they arrived at 7 immediately being admitted due to her water breaking. In contraction Maddie was only saying epidural never answering any questions until she see the nurse put in the order for the epidural.

Rolling her head over to look at Bucky sitting next to her looking up at the monitor that was tracking her contractions "You don't feel them?"

"Nope, I don't feel a thing" she smiles so happy to no longer be pain for the first time in almost 70 hours. "You are spiking all over the place, and they are 10 minutes apart" turning to look seeing the numbers all over the screen. "By chance..." turning to look at her "did you grab the food bag" cringing, "Yes I did" standing up going to the corner of the room digging through the bag "I got chips, granola bars, blueberry muffins"

"Ooo a muffin" she sighs with a smile. Pulling it out of the bag unwrapping it handing it to her "Thank you" taking a bit, another nurse walking in Bucky immediately grabbing it from her taking a bit of it "Make sure she doesn't eat that"

"Never I hate muffins" stuffing the muffin bite in her cheek "Good. I'm just looking at your vitals making sure everything is in line" nodding her head watching the nurse till she left. Bucky handing it back to her "That is a really good muffin no wonder you keep putting these on the grocery list"

"Uhuh love them" taking another bite. "So do you still have her name picked out?"looking at him as she continues to eat "Yep same name, never changed it" leaning back in his chair "Are you worried we picked the same name for the first and middle?"

"Nah I don't think so, do you?" shrugging "A little? Like what if we write it down and then its hypothetically speaking it says Grace Grace Barnes" scrunching his face in thought "I don't think we are that much a like"

"Okay how about this I count to three and we both say a name, not the name we choose but a different name and see if we are a like close at all"

"Okay, start whenever" pushing the button to put her in a more sitting up position "1,2,3!"

"Isabella" they say at the same time. "Lucky guess lets go again" now sitting up putting himself on the edge of the seat "1,2,3!"

"Jake" at the same time wide eyed. "1,2,3!"

"Katie" at the same time "We are fucked" she says looking at Bucky "Just because we guessed three names means nothing" grabbing her hands "Okay how about this, we just say what the first initial is of the name, not the full name just the first letter and if they are different we are safe"

"Okay"

"You go first you have the first name so you have to go first" her heart pounding and the monitor picking it up. Bucky chuckling "Okay, the first letter is W" Maddie face dropping "We're fucked we are so fucked"

"Are you serious her middle name starts with a W?" nodding her head quickly with her hands on the side of her head. "How the fuck did that happen"

"Hell if I know....okay nurses are coming in and out of this room constantly the next one that comes in we will ask for a piece of paper and we will right the name down hand them to her and she can tell us if they are the same or not"

"I like that" scooting his chair closer to the bed "Do you have a backup?"

"Ya do you?" finally putting her hands in her lap "Ya but I'm not that much in love with it, I like the one I have right now" sighing feeling the same way; a nurse finally walking in 5 minutes later "Oh great you are here!" Maddie says as soon as she sees her "Why waits going on?" a little freaked out "So he is in charge of the first name and I am in charge of the middle name, well it turns out we might have the same name picked and we were wondering if you can give us both a piece of paper and let us right the name we chose on then have you tell us if they are the same or not...is that something you can do?" putting her hands in prayer.